Snapfish shocker!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I uploaded the pic my dad took of my painting to my Snapfish account. No problem. I just tried uploading the image of my avatar. I got the resolution error message. Damn! I can't upload my avatar!:shocked: :shocked:
*growls at Snapfish*

When you go to upload, don't use the drag & drop upload. On the right, there is a link to doing a basic upload. You can upload smaller pics that way.

Oh...and don't post threads with that sort of title...you freaked me out...I thought our dear Snapfish was going under!!! :uhoh: :laugh:

You know, I let Snapfish discontinue both of my accounts, but I have a website with a picture gallery of hundreds of pics, hosted externally on Snapfish, and they still show up :shrug:

:censored: snapfish just deleted all my pics :| Over 1000 easily.

I just sent them a very angry email :angry:

This is the freaking second time they've done this to me. I've had an account with them for over 3 years. This is unacceptable.

:madspit:

Welp, not gettin them back.

Those fucking assholes wrote me back and told me that I did not purchase anything for one year and my pictures cannot be recoverd.

What a bunch of bullshit.. they said they notified me that they were going to delete my albums and they never did. I DID buy shit from them in the last year.

Man I am PISSED. There were pictures in there for 3 years worth and lots that I didnt have saved on my hard drive.

I told them off big time and I told them that I'm telling all my friends to never use Snapfish again :yell: :madspit: :rant: :sad:

I also just emailed them this:

33949%3B3523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323483%3A%3A5633ot1lsi

:mad:

Yes I suggest to everyone, SAVE all your snapfish pics to disks or your hard drive.. and try to order at least one stupid thing at least once a year so they cant hold that over your head when they decide to delete your pics :mad:

They keep responding to me with the same GENERAL email that they responded to me the first time!! omg :yell: its just making me more mad. I threatened to call my lawyer and everything :lmao:

Dang temper of mine :reject:

Damn, that sucks Sicy! :rant: :mad: I'm sorry, I know how it is, I've lost lots of pics too. :hug: I always say too, girls, please save them somewhere else. If there's anything we can help you get back that you lost, just name it and I'm sure one of us will have it I love your Zoey thing, that's what they get!

snapfish :down: :madspit:

BAW- I am having way too much fun with that Making Faces thing :D Thanks for posting that link! I made one of my dog and my family nearly dropped off their chairs laughing over it... and I can't stop watching it :|

U2SJ said:
BAW- I am having way too much fun with that Making Faces thing :D Thanks for posting that link! I made one of my dog and my family nearly dropped off their chairs laughing over it... and I can't stop watching it :|

:laugh:

This is SOO much fun!!! But the credit really belongs to Kristie, who posted the first one in the looooooong thread!

I've probably made 20 of these so far, with half my family as victims!

Seabird said:
:mad: They took all mine too and I don't think it's been a year! I lost some pics that were on my now dead hard drive :sad: For some reason my sig still shows up:huh::D But I'm still pissed :mad:

That sucks Seabird. :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I know, the pics I had in there still show up where I posted them. I dont get it. They sit here and tell me they had to delete all my pictures to clear up their space, well it still taking bandwidth from them if you can see the pics.

Idiots :angry:

Sicy said:
I know, the pics I had in there still show up where I posted them. I dont get it. They sit here and tell me they had to delete all my pictures to clear up their space, well it still taking bandwidth from them if you can see the pics.

Idiots :angry:

Ditto, I didn't renew either of my accounts, and I haven't even tried to login, but I have hundreds of pics in a gallery on one of my own sites, and they still all show up here :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom