Snapfish is screwing me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just went to Snapfish wanting to post a pic. I blew the pic up and it looked blurred as all hell! :censored: :censored: This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I just might open up another account and pay for the damn thing. Can someone give me the link to Photobucket? Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing it's b/c when you upload to snapfish, it will automatically compress the image to a small size. Then if you try to enlarge it to it's normal size, it will be blurred and pixel-y.

Maybe it's b/c it's been a year? Typically, they send you a warning after a year if you don't buy anything, right? Personally, I'd rather purchase a domain for $15/yr and get the cheapest hosting plan ($4/mo) and have GIGS of my own space to work with. Free hosting sites can only be expected to offer the bare minimum to non-paying customers.

I've ordered two things from Snapfish. I switched from DSL to cable, and had to change ISP's and e-mail addies, etc, etc, which is why I had to open another account. Actually I went back to Snapfish and uploaded some pictures I had put on hard disk from my Washington trip. They look fine. But I'm going to continue to transfer pix from my disk into Photobucket. It's a little trickier to upload pix in there than it is to Snapfish.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Personally, I'd rather purchase a domain for $15/yr and get the cheapest hosting plan ($4/mo) and have GIGS of my own space to work with. Free hosting sites can only be expected to offer the bare minimum to non-paying customers.

:yes: You can get .info domains for free right now and my host has a $4 plan that gives you 2 gigs of space. I don't know how much Photobucket costs though. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom