snapfish.is.gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The site seems to be really slow this evening. Are you getting a message that the site is down, or when you go to your snapfish page are all of your pics just missing from the albums? Snapfish will delete your photos if you do not buy something from them at least once a year, but I think they usually e-mail you first before they do that (I bought one print and it "re-activated" my account).

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
The site seems to be really slow this evening. Are you getting a message that the site is down, or when you go to your snapfish page are all of your pics just missing from the albums? Snapfish will delete your photos if you do not buy something from them at least once a year, but I think they usually e-mail you first before they do that (I bought one print and it "re-activated" my account).

it won't show up at all...it's probably temporary..but i hate snapfish sometimes..service isn't that great. ah well

Snapfish is working for me at the moment. I just got this week an email from snapfish telling me that they are going to delete my account if I dont buy something. So I just ordered 2 prints for $2.77, at least there cheap.

I've been having hassles with my account also. I tried uploading some last night and it wouldn't let me. I'm keeping all of my pix on my hard drive just in case something happens to my account.

I don't have that problem either, Seabird. Maybe you should report it to Snapfish if too many pics are damaged.

Queen Bee said:
I always keep all of my pictures on my hard drive in case of an account deletion. :yes:

Excellent advice. I always say, please, don't ever think your pics are safe once you upload them to a hosting service or even a website. There have been too many problems, stuff getting deleted and sites shutting down. Always keep them on your computer or even better a disc if you can. I have had to rebuild my collection after losing my pics stored at several places and I'm glad I always had them. Some of the stuff I have can never be replaced because the sites they originally came from are gone. I wish we had a totally for sure safe place to keep them!

Back
Top Bottom