Snapfish hassles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just changed ISP's and therefore e-mail addies. I had to start another :censored: :censored: account and start over from scratch! Agh! I am pissed off, I'll have to upload every single pic from my disk!!:madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I think I'm going to be done with Snapfish even though I have tons of albums with them. It's been so slow lately and all of a sudden now some of my smaller pictures are being resized. I dont want them resized!

Plus...I always upload my pictures from my camera onto a snapfish album and then pick out what I want and place an order. The last two times I haven't gotten all of my pictures. I thought maybe the first time I didn't pick out everything I wanted so I took the blame. Then the second time I KNEW I picked out certain pictures and I didn't get them. Both times I just ordered what I wanted in another order and paid again for shipping. Well last week I ordered pictures again and I checked my confirmation order and viewed the pictures and guess what? Yep...there's some missing. When I get the actual pictures I'm going to look to see if they are all there or not. If not I think snapfish owes me some shipping $ because I'm not going to pay again. I could just as easily go to a Walgreens and stick my card in their picture thingy and get my pictures from them. But I like the convenience of snapfish and being able to do it from home when I want to. I don't think I'm going to use them again. :tsk:

I lost some of my best Turkish mosque pictures when my disk crashed. Now I don't have them. This really pisses me off.

I lost some of my best Turkish mosque pictures when my disk crashed. Now I don't have them. This really pisses me off. :madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Does snapfish no longer use the drag-and-drop interface? I recently started a new account for my mom b/c we actually need to have digital pics printed, but it's WAAAAAY too tedious to upload them in sets of 10 or whatever.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Does snapfish no longer use the drag-and-drop interface? I recently started a new account for my mom b/c we actually need to have digital pics printed, but it's WAAAAAY too tedious to upload them in sets of 10 or whatever.

It uses a faster way to upload pix now. One advantage I'll have now is that my pix will be in alphabetical order. That's actually quite a help to someone as scatterbrained as I am. I'll actually know where my pix are! I just went ahead and opened another account.

Back
Top Bottom