Snapfish.Deleted.All.My.Pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Just right now.

I'm utterly angry.

Really.....I haven't been THAT angry for a while........I think since they deleted my BOOMSPEED account!!! :rant:

:) okay thank you for your attention. :wave:

*strolls off muttering*

I didn't buy anything at all, but I had it already for so long and my account itself does still exist.......just my pics and folders are gone........

That happens a lot. If you don't buy anything in 1 year, they delete everything. We found out the hard way. I still have the account but no pics. I don't even use it it's so slow. Have you checked your photobucket? Some girls have said the owner's server went down. Will the stuff ever be back? I hope you saved your pics on your computer. I have had to start over many times and it's frustrating as hell. Please everybody, don't ever delete a pic from your hard drive thinking it's safe on a photo hosting service. They usually aren't:grumpy:

If you need any of your pics replaced I'm sure someone here can help repost them.

Snapfish did this to me last year and I emailed them and complained.

They then restored all of my albums. It's worth a shot.

You only have to buy one thing a year.. something small even, a picture or anything like that.

U2Kitten said:
Have you checked your photobucket? Some girls have said the owner's server went down. Will the stuff ever be back? I hope you saved your pics on your computer. I have had to start over many times and it's frustrating as hell. Please everybody, don't ever delete a pic from your hard drive thinking it's safe on a photo hosting service. They usually aren't:grumpy:

If you need any of your pics replaced I'm sure someone here can help repost them.

Photobucket still works! :up:

Yes Photobucket is now back :) He posted a message explaining what happened: his hosting server shut HIM down because *ahem* too many pics were being linked to message boards :shifty: from his site. He has rebuilt it from scratch on another server and it will remain up as long as he gets a few donations here and there. He even saved everyone's existing accounts! :happy: Read his story, he sounds like a cool and generous guy:

http://photobucket.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=12

Last edited:
i can't buy stuff online....that's the crap thing living outside the usa.......and being under age to have your ow credit card.....but thank you all...

The photobucket guy won't charge. There are some teenagers on there thanking him for letting them use his service. They say some want you to be 21 and have a credit card. If enough people donate along the line it will stay free for everyone. But if you can't give, it's okay, it's still free.

U2Kitten said:
The photobucket guy won't charge. There are some teenagers on there thanking him for letting them use his service. They say some want you to be 21 and have a credit card. If enough people donate along the line it will stay free for everyone. But if you can't give, it's okay, it's still free.
yeah i know that about photobucket and its being free, but you also can't upload TOO many pics there cause it's unfair to others........

Back
Top Bottom