Smokin' sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
bonoabflycig.jpg

With or without the cigarette ,this is one of my fave pics.:wink: :drool:

bono_gal said:
:sad:

You smoke Carmel?

Me no likey :madspit: :tsk:

Sorry, i'm a bit of a anti-smoke girl but B does look hot :drool:

I do not smoke bono_gal ...I could never do that to myself, but I do not mind being around or dating a smoker:shrug: It just does not bother me, it should because I lost my grandmother to lung cancer she smoked every since she was 15 and decided to quit at age 50, at age 60 she was diagnosed and past away at age 70:sad:

Carmelu2fan said:

I do not smoke bono_gal ...I could never do that to myself, but I do not mind being around or dating a smoker:shrug: It just does not bother me, it should because I lost my grandmother to lung cancer she smoked every since she was 15 and decided to quit at age 50, at age 60 she was diagnosed and past away at age 70:sad:

:hug:

I've got the same sort of story Carmel....

My nan started smoking age 14...
didnt quit
diagnosed lung cancer aged 70
died age 71

omg, that was three years ago now :sad: :sad:

My grand has been gone for 12 years now she died March 9th 1993... I was only 13 years old just one week before I turned 14:sad:

So I understand why you are against smoking:hug:

I was 12 Carmel

Ok, this is going to sound weird as i started the thread lol, but who says we start a petition asking B to quit the cigs?

Yeah, we know he looks sexy :drool: :drool:

but there are more negatives than positives about it :sad:

I understand where you are comming from. I do not think that would be fair, because it is his choice and his body, he could listen to our advise and choose not to obey ,even though he knows it is bad for him:( ...My mom was always telling grand to stop and she did it when she felt like it....Also it may make peole think you are trying to run there lives...so I do not think that would be a good idea:reject:

:yes: I just didnt think it through Carmel...

I just got a bit angry thinking about what happened to my nan.

Scratch the idea...but I would still like B to take notice of the advice his fans give him :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
I understand where you are comming from. I do not think that would be fair, because it is his choice and his body, he could listen to our advise and choose not to obey ,even though he knows it is bad for him:( ...My mom was always telling grand to stop and she did it when she felt like it....Also it may make peole think you are trying to run there lives...so I do not think that would be a good idea:reject:
I can't stand smoking either. I would believe that if a fan went up to Bono and tell him to quit or ask , is an intrusin on him. I would just walk away if I were him or say thanks for the concern but I am a big boy. He chooses to smoke and when his children start, maybe he will realize that it wasn't a great influence to do in front of his children. I have a friend who smokes in the kitchen with a fan on. I still believe that second hand smoke is extremely dangerious and harmful. But I do have to say the pics are sexy.:p :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom