Smiley-like pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow that program is very nice and very easy to use.. only one thing.. I tried to resize my thing.. and it became SO ugly! now it's still 300 by 200 something... it'd take me ages to resize all of them(100something caps!)
it's a bit slow... I had to start it again since I couldn't undo the resizing anymore... (fiddled too much with time and stuff.. )
the time thingy is pretty tough too..

^ yeah, you're right about that... :lol: luckily I always used small images for the GIF.. hadn't considered that :hmm: :)

Can I just say that this thread rules? :up: You guys are great, keep up the good work! :)

*goes to look for smiley-like pictures of her own...*

VicksSs said:
^ yeah, you're right about that... :lol: luckily I always used small images for the GIF.. hadn't considered that :hmm: :)

I'm making it again.. sadly the program makes the quality of the images worse.. it was pretty good quality... ah well.. it's taking it's time..... I'll try to post it when it's done (if it looks reasonable) ^^ thanks for the program anywayz!

great, it's 6,03 MB... ok I'll retry it..

Last edited:
:kiss:

u2_i_glasskiss.jpg

:drool: :combust:

are there any pictures from the other side of the glass??
*great my .gif is now 3 MB... oh well, ... I'll spend the rest of the day resizing all the 70something frames.. *sigh*

Oh, 70 frames!! Well, that's hard work! Take your time, I hope to see it when I compe back :lol: But hey that Edge and Bono thing is something worth of patience!! :drool: Where is that from? :hmm:

VicksSs said:
Oh, 70 frames!! Well, that's hard work! Take your time, I hope to see it when I compe back :lol: But hey that Edge and Bono thing is something worth of patience!! :drool: Where is that from? :hmm:

St Patricks Day 2000, from the clarence hotel... the host(He looks a lot like Hamish Hamilton to me :rolleyes: ) asks Bono about his meeting with the Pope, and asks about his gift.. Bono reaches in his shirt to reveal his rosary(under a lot of wooooooooooooh's from the crowdd) and shows it... then the host asks wether it's the pope's own or just a thing he gives to people(that there are millions of it)
so Bono's very very sad... and Edge comforts him with a nice backrub :D
I reduced it to 59 frames now... am at frame 20 or so... my sis wanted on the pc so I have to start again... it's prolly gonna end up in 2 MB or so... too big for Imageshack to upload sadly... if itll be like that, I'll use YSI or so...

Oh, yeah! I remember now :) That intervew ricks!! Mine is bad quality unluckily :p... ohh that's a great GIF moment! (Instead of Kodak momet :lol: :wink: ) I want to watch it more now!!! :drool: :drool:

:lol: My sis asks for the PC alot as well... especially when I'm doing something that requires time and patience... well, siblings :wink:

It's creating a new one.. I reduced it to 50 frames.. 300x260 pixels.. it's prolly going to be too big... but still :) Bono looks soooooo cute and huggable there! no wonder Edge wanted to snog him right away! :D

:laugh: great!!! :hyper: :) I'm glad this is progressing... For some reason this reminds me of Frankestein.. although much cuter!!! :wink: :p

VicksSs said:
:laugh: great!!! :hyper: :) I'm glad this is progressing... For some reason this reminds me of Frankestein.. although much cuter!!! :wink: :p
great.. it gave me some error message about a million times, every time I hit OK it gave me a new one... now doing it *again*
sigh...

SimplyConfused said:
Whoa... Egde giving backrub? MAKE THAT GIF QUICKLY, WOMAN!!

:reject:
help... don't attack me!
also.. I think I finished it.. it's fucked anywayz.. and it's 2.something MB... can't upload it to imageshack.us.. yay tinypic can upload it
ok here goes.. .*prays it works*
otherwise I'll try to remake the full version wich is about 79 frames instead of 50
mb33f7

ok WHY THE HELL isn't it working?
ok not such a successfull upload hten.. oh well... last one then... ...
I'll post the link when it's done..(is there a possibility to get it online somehow?)

http://s50.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2N9R95ND3ALRA3OJJA4Z3QMR7O

Last edited:
Hey I think the GIF is cut or something :huh: Weird!! Well at least the beggining looks cute :lol:

Anyway I think I must go now, and I'll won't be able to come again till I come back :mad: Well you can send the gif to vickyg289@aol.com if you want!!! :) :drool: C ya!!!! :wave: :kiss:

I had to cut in it yes, or otherwise you had the face of the host in it.... hm I'll leave it to this... sadly virtualdub can't edit wmv files.. so I can't make .gifs of most video's... :(

Oh well :) Bono's face looks cute :cute: You know, you can click on something in taht program that'll make it loop forever :) It's cool :)

And hey, it's very good quality!! It was even better before?? :ohmy:

Well I really must get going now :( Thanks for the GIF!! :sexywink: :wave: E-mail it plz if any changes are done :wink: If not don't worry, I'll check the thread when I'm back :up:

VicksSs said:
Oh well :) Bono's face looks cute :cute: You know, you can click on something in taht program that'll make it loop forever :) It's cool :)

And hey, it's very good quality!! It was even better before?? :ohmy:
uhm... yes... well the quality isn't superb but it's good... I think... I can play it in wmp bigscreen and it's not much blurred.. but fullscreen is very blurry.. it's 100+MB tho... ok what's that loop button?

Galeongirl said:

is it from Pride???
I read elsewhere that it was from a different beautiful day version from Eze.. or so.. on the second disc of the Best Off dvd... but I have never seen it, so I'm not sure... but I love Bono doing the dorkydance :drool:

Yes, I know! This is not the pride-dance, but I think it's cute.. :cute: Since you said that he looks cute when he dances dorky! ;) :hug:

u2forlife said:
Galeongirl, I didn't take my camera with me to the gallery opening in NYC, so I don't have any pic while I was standing next to the lucky girl above. Sorry :(
awww too bad.. oh well.. if anybody can find pics.. heh I'm curious how Bono looked there :drool:
and to go ontopic again(has this one been posted before? I'm not sure)

:tongue:
macphistotongue1hs.gif

Back
Top Bottom