Smells & Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Does anyone happen to know how Bono smells so good? Everyone says the same thing who has been on stage with him.
What cologne does he wear?

And, What kind of shoes does he wear, I noticed the he wears the same ones alot. They also have a bit of a platform. :eek:hmy

Thanx!

Wow you guys are great!! I will look for the cologne to get a whiff.
It even sounds like it smells good it must last a really long time. Thats some heel on those shoes though...
:eyebrow:

Here's a couple of photos of how close I've gotten to Bono taken in Copenhagen,Denmark in July 2005 ....

Bonohotelcopenhagen3007200523.jpg

Bono_hotel6.jpg

...and I can honestly say that he smells absolutely devine!!!:drool: :tongue: :evil:

BLV smells absolutely divine!!! when I was in rome at a school trip I sneaked inside a perfume store and sprayed some on pieces of paper.. put that in my coats pocket, and my one wristband with it... nwo my one wristband smells like Bono:)
the creeper thing is the same shoe larry wears, but Bono doesnt have laces, he wears them with clasps( you can see it at the anton corbijn exposition pictures :) with the awesome purple socks!)

oh and he also has more pairs of the creepers... I heard from a fan that during the Berlin show, Bono sang something about "these shoes they hurt so bad'... and he sat down, continued singing while a crew member changed his shoes! :lol:

I'd love to see Bonoo wear some converse like Edge does :drool:
Edge sports his shoes so nicely :cute:

as for the cologne, I went to a perfume shop before and smelled it.. and it smelled... delicious :drool:

A pair of white ones what do you wear them with. Amazon sells the cologne B wears. He must respray alot when he leaves the stage. Have you ever seen Bono in a suit?:eyebrow: It just doesn't mix, If he was my husband I'd say get that suit off!!!:madwife: put on your disheveled clothes!!:drool:

JCOSTER said:
A pair of white ones what do you wear them with. Amazon sells the cologne B wears. He must respray alot when he leaves the stage. Have you ever seen Bono in a suit?:eyebrow: It just doesn't mix, If he was my husband I'd say get that suit off!!!:madwife: put on your disheveled clothes!!:drool:
get suit off okay... but put on other clothes?? WHY????????:(

JCOSTER said:

Everything from pinstripe suits to checkered miniskirts with hot-pink fishnets :reject: It actually does look good together when you see it, really!

the shoes are made by tuk england, theyve been around since the early punk days. i have some to. larrys worn them for donkeys years. look at the early pics. i think ill put that blv on my xmas list!

Now, I want to smeel Bono so much. I've never had the chance to meet him yet.:(

When I met Bono I was sure to smell him:combust::drool: :drool: he smelled so good I wanted to rub myself all over him like a cat:shifty::combust:

If you have a Nordstrams department store nearby, you can go in and ask for a sample and they'll give you a little vial (instead of just some sprayed on a card) of Bvlgari BLV for free. Not that I've done this...often....:wink:

I have a pair of those TUK shoes with the platforms that lace up--I think I paid only $45 for them. They are super comfy. I got a sample of Blvgari from Sephora-I guess people look at me weird when the see me sniffing myself (if they only knew I was thinking about Bono :drool: )

*sofia* said:
I am so going to find it and smell it. :lol:

I was walking around a shopping mall in Portland Sunday smelling my scarf right after walking past a BLV display :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom