Smells & Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blindinglights7 said:

:ohmy: We Hoosiers can't be left out! I want to smell it too!!!

Maybe Elder Beerman or Marshall Fields? :shrug:

I did buy "Midsummer's Night" candles for my sisters swandiver and ewings, and one for myself. I guess that will have to do until we can do some traveling. :wink:

In some hallmark card stores there are sections of yankee candles, I just bought a few of midsummer nights dream, and it figures the candle is black...Bonos color. It does smell like a delicious irishman.
:drool:

Bono's Doll said:
Don't forget about the Yankee Candle--Midsummer's Night--I keep it on my desk--has a similar Bono smell. :drool : :drool :

OMG me and wildhoney bought about a quarter of the entire midsummer night stock in yankee candle in Boston(and we had to take it back to england aswell :lol: ) , the sales lady looked at us like we were :crazy:

:lmao:

i need to find this BLV, smelt in in Sephora in Boston, WHY didnt i buy it :banghead:

also i want those shoes, i'll feel tall then :happy:

JCOSTER said: These colognes can be purchased from amazon or fragrance.net.

My husband said he would wear or do anything for me as long as I acted the way I do when I see Bono. He said I could even call him Bono. ... Hes so sweet...my husband that is.

:lol: :lol: That's hilarious!! He lets you call him Bono!! I'll bet he would do anything if you look at him the way you do at Bono! I know my boyfriend would!

BLV

DreamOutLoud13 said:
If I'm not mistaken, Bono wears Bvlgari BLV cologne. I've not smelled Bono personally, but I have smelled the cologne on it's own, and it smells amazine.

His shoes are black creepers, like these.

Naturally after reading this I went to a drugstore and I asked to sniff the BLV cologne..... Nice!!!:drool:

Fragrance.net is the shit! I only buy fragrances from them. I just ordered L'interdit by Givenchy. It was made special for Audrey Hepburn.

And here are the prices for BLV

125405 EDT SPRAY 1 OZ $37.50 $26.39

120875 EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ $52.00 $31.20

121620 EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ $81.00 $44.55

So, I was in the mall the other day. And I made a point to stop at Hallmark. I smelled every single Midsummer Night's Dream candle in the store!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

blindinglights7 said:
So, I was in the mall the other day. And I made a point to stop at Hallmark. I smelled every single Midsummer Night's Dream candle in the store!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

whats with the candles? I don't get it :confused:

Galeongirl:
whats with the candles? I don't get it.

The candles from the Yankee Candle Co. called a midsummers night dream smells like the bvgari cologne Bono wears.

LMBLlover:
That's hilarious!! He lets you call him Bono!! I'll bet he would do anything if you look at him the way you do at Bono! I know my boyfriend would!

My husband has asked why don't I go crazy over him like I do Bono. I just told him he was 2 years late, fell in love with Bono/U2 @ 14 and my husband @ 16.
:ohmy:

And by the way the candle is delicious!

You can also buy them online and I think they even have airfreshners for the car too. That will be my next purchase. :drool:

JCOSTER said:
Galeongirl:
whats with the candles? I don't get it.

The candles from the Yankee Candle Co. called a midsummers night dream smells like the bvgari cologne Bono wears.

LMBLlover:
That's hilarious!! He lets you call him Bono!! I'll bet he would do anything if you look at him the way you do at Bono! I know my boyfriend would!

My husband has asked why don't I go crazy over him like I do Bono. I just told him he was 2 years late, fell in love with Bono/U2 @ 14 and my husband @ 16.
:ohmy:

And by the way the candle is delicious!

You can also buy them online and I think they even have airfreshners for the car too. That will be my next purchase. :drool:

ah feck! I'm not allowed to buy over the internawt... and they'll prolly not be here in stores either :sad:
but at least I still have the my left coat pocket with three papers and a little bit of BLV on it :D and every once in a while I open it and smell it... sadly Im having a terrible cold atm, and I cant smell a thing!

Just to let everyone know Linens & Things carries yankee candles also and even the car airfreshners in midsummers night. I just bought like 4 and now my car smells like Bono!!!!!:drool:

Oops! They are also having a sale buy one get one @ 50% off.

JCOSTER said:
Just to let everyone know Linens & Things carries yankee candles also and even the car airfreshners in midsummers night. I just bought like 4 and now my car smells like Bono!!!!!:drool:

Oops! They are also having a sale buy one get one @ 50% off.

:hyper: I've been hunting around for a nice air freshener for my car!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom