Slowdancing w/ Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMBLover said:
bubble bath? OOTS! veeerrrry softly...while he's washing my hair:reject: :faint: :faint:
he washing yours??? :lol: I can imagine Bono washing somebody's hair... singing loudly..

but I'd prefer to wash his... and his furry chest ofcourse... :drool:

The story? well that's it really in so far as it is relevant to this thread!

I used to work for a time in the Kitchen nightclub...

you are right to want the slow dance experience let me tell you...

It was my one and only EVER slow dance (How sad is that); so how weird it was with your very own Mr B...

It was very odd seeing him photographed with Clinton a few hours later as Clinton gave his first speech on his Dublin jaunt; but that's Dublin for you!

Sarahxx

Last edited:
psychicsarah said:
The story? well that's it really in so far as it is relevant to this thread!

I used to work for a time in the Kitchen nightclub...

you are right to want the slow dance experience let me tell you...

It was my one and only EVER slow dance (How sad is that); so how weird it was with your very own Mr B...

It was very odd seeing him photographed with Clinton a few hours later as Clinton gave his first speech on his Dublin jaunt; but that's Dublin for you!

sarahxx

tell us... how was it??? did he ask you to dance, or you him? how long did you dance? what song? did he speak to you? what did he say? what did you say to him?
details details details (no I am not curious, I just want to know everything!)
:D

He asked me to dance ...he didn't say anything!

It was that Elvis song Silver Bells intermixed with Madonna by Howie B on the decks...a strange experience...it's a Christmas song I think...it lasted for the whole song until the Nanny of his kids interupted it!!!

Then he sat and held my hand in the corner while I talked to some Film guy who had just finished a documentary on Sarijevo ??Can't remember his name...

psychicsarah said:
He asked me to dance ...he didn't say anything!

It was that Elvis song Silver Bells intermixed with Madonna by Howie B on the decks...a strange experience...it's a Christmas song I think...

Then he sat and held my hand in the corner while I talked to some Film guy who had just finished a documentary on Sarijevo ??Can't remember his name...

Bill Carter?
aww so cute! guh who cares about slowdancing with a million random guys.. I'd give it all just for one dance with B!

Yes Bill Carter; that's it! Thanks for reminding me.

Yes it was very cute indeed...

Sarahx

Last edited:
Thanks for telling us your story! You lucky, lucky girl you!!! I'm surprised to find out that he didn't actually talk to you though!?! When I met Bono in Denmark, albeit briefly, he talked to me! You could have knocked me down with a feather, I was that surprised!! :ohmy:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Thanks for telling us your story! You lucky, lucky girl you!!! I'm surprised to find out that he didn't actually talk to you though!?! When I met Bono in Denmark, albeit briefly, he talked to me! You could have knocked me down with a feather, I was that surprised!! :ohmy:

yeah from what Ive heard... Bono loves to talk.. as we say in dutch, he talks 5 quarters of an hour in one hour! :lol:
I don't think I'd be able to say a word tho..

I tell ya, when I first met Edge in Helsinki, all I could utter was "Happy Birthday Edge" (coz,err, it was his birthday!?!), and the same thing with Adam, I just thanked him for giving me his autograph. But that was back in 1997. But last year in Copenhagen I was positivelly chatty!! A certain confidence comes with age, and I find I'm less selfconsious than I was 8-10 years ago. :wink:

he didn't need to say anything...

But of course we did have chats when I first started working at the club; it's not that he's never said a word!

mysterious ways indeed...

JCOSTER said:
My song for everything lately is "Velvet Dress" it smolders :combust:

ok ok uncle!!! You win! I DID listen to it in my car today and you are right, it wasn't easy. That song is just.... Damn!!! :ohmy:

bonocomet said:

ok ok uncle!!! You win! I DID listen to it in my car today and you are right, it wasn't easy. That song is just.... Damn!!! :ohmy:

Bono really turned on his sensuality for this song! :drool: :combust: And I agree with Galeon I will strip to ANY song for Bono too! But the song I would choose would be something slow and sexy.

Ok here's my observation for tonite..

slow dance while falling in love: All I Want is You

slow dance while falling in lust: Velvet Dress

BonosBaby12 said:

Bono really turned on his sensuality for this song! :drool: :combust: And I agree with Galeon I will strip to ANY song for Bono too! But the song I would choose would be something slow and sexy.

wooooo I think you got me wrong there gal!
I said strip Bono, not strip for Bono... :wink:
and that's exactly what I meant to say:evil:

ok my choice of song is now definately Your Blue Room... now listening to it.. guh that voice.... :drool: :drool: :drool:
the low voice is sooo :drool: I don't even have words for it!
and the high voice gives me goosebumps... actually the whole song does...
and the room would have to be painted blue then..... yes Bono... I got some questions for you,.. shall we go to your Blue room?? :evil:

Last edited:
No Galeon I was trying to censor what you had said. Didn't want the room to get too overheated :wink:

Jess the Jools Holland version is a VERY sexy one. Has a better quality to it than the original. If you want I can e-mail you the song.

Galeongirl said:

wooooo I think you got me wrong there gal!
I said strip Bono, not strip for Bono... :wink:
and that's exactly what I meant to say:evil:

ok my choice of song is now definately Your Blue Room...and the room would have to be painted blue then..... yes Bono... I got some questions for you,.. shall we go to your Blue room?? :evil:

:lol: You're so cute! :)

Back
Top Bottom