Slowdancing w/ Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wha??? (comes back to reality...) That's the last Bono-slowdance-fantasy-comment??

Ahhh darn... more please?? :sexywink: :giggle:

Slow dancing: All I Want Is You

Sung to me: With or Without You (I had a pretty incredible dream that started off with him singing this to me :drool: )

Dirty Dancing: Discotheque (another awesome dream)

Even Better Than The real Thing :drool:..... no other choice possible!!!! ok maybe Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me.. but Bono has to do the moans then... (and I wouldn't mind if he'd need any help :wink: )

sweetie said:
I think Bono could turn any song into a hip thrusting, dirty dancing, heavy breathing slow dance!

dito... play the most un-sexy song in the world.. make Bono to a dance on it.. let him make a vid for it... and voila, it's a sexy thing... :drool: he really has a gift to make things sexy...

and hmmm I wouldn't mind discothéque either... if I can be the girl in the vid!

Bono's Doll said:
Bono says he dances better horizontally than vertically. :drool: :drool:

well, he can say everything what he wants eh? but how do we know that it's the truth??
Bono.. Come.. Hither... NOW! gotta find out about the truth.. :drool: so show me your mad dancin' skills! :drool:

Slow dancing: Love Is Blindness, though I'd probably start weeping on his shoulder, because that's what that song always does to me.

Sung to me by Bono: If You Wear That Velvet Dress, guhhh, I'd melt into a puddle of goo.

Dirty dancing: Do You Feel Loved, which is, hand down, U2's sexiest, dirtiest song :drool: :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Slow dancing: Love Is Blindness, though I'd probably start weeping on his shoulder, because that's what that song always does to me.

Sung to me by Bono: If You Wear That Velvet Dress, guhhh, I'd melt into a puddle of goo.

Dirty dancing: Do You Feel Loved, which is, hand down, U2's sexiest, dirtiest song :drool: :drool:

*raises hand*
Even Better Than The Real Thing... is way sexier! Bono.. tight.. shiny...leather...camera giving the fine vieuw of his fine arse,... and more... the dark, raw Achtung Baby Bono voice... the moans... the lyrics... what more can you ask? :drool:

Galeongirl said:

*raises hand*
Even Better Than The Real Thing... is way sexier! Bono.. tight.. shiny...leather...camera giving the fine vieuw of his fine arse,... and more... the dark, raw Achtung Baby Bono voice... the moans... the lyrics... what more can you ask? :drool:
But just imagine how sexy a video for Do You Feel Loved would have been!

You've got my head filled with songs
You've got my shoelaces undone
Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up if you can tie me down

and

With my fingers as you want them
With my nails under your hide
With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Etc. And that lovely bassline, and Pop!Bono :drool: :drool:

I could quote EBTTRT, but still..
My heart is where it's always been, a head is somewhere inbetween... gee... I really wonder what Bono means with that :drool:
and sorry, but I prefer The Fly over the Pop Chop... guuuh leather... chest... furr... :drool: :drool:

talking about B's fine arse... I am quite sure I've seen a .gif of EBTTRT.. not of the Bono Edge humping... but of *the* arse... anybody having that???

FOUND IT!!!!
p1taq

:drool: it won't get better than that, well, it would if Bono decides to do the next vid without a shirt... :drool: but until then... guuuuuuuh leahter.. :drool:

this gif definately needs slow-motion.... :drool:
watching it over and over and over again makes me dizzy...

Bono's Doll said:
Bono says he dances better horizontally than vertically. :drool: :drool:

Guh :drool:

For slow dancing, Love is Blindness. That song is just the sexiest thing and to dance with him, would be fantastic!

To sing to me...I'm gonna say Bad or Please. It's a toss up.

Sigh...if only!

Ok kind of crazy question but if you were taking a bubble bath with Bono than what song do you want? I would have to go on WOWY with this one. Think it would be the perfect song for this setting hehe.

Back
Top Bottom