Slow Dancing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
Isn't it almost the best thing you can do with your clothes on?

I hope noone gets offended by that statement but it's kinda late here.....

Well tonight was great, I was out dancing with my friends and my gf... I was completely sober after last weeks little adventure so I could enjoy all evening......

Well atleast until we were on our way home and this deaddrunk jerk was trying to cut in line at the wardrobe, he was shoving me and I started getting a little annoyed...then he started to shove my gf and I felt the adrenaline rushing...but then he turned to her and said: Suck my d**k....

And I was like: Excuse me?? What did you say??? and then he turns to her again with a big grin and says: Suck my d**k....

Well let's just say the bootler got a little pissed...my right hand really started to itch....but I calmed down and stare at him and said: If you don't calm down and gt the hell out of here we will both get unhappy.

Then he just got quiet and turned around and walked away at warpspeed......

God, I still feel pissed writing this....well well..Good night, time to hit the sack.......

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

:yes: You're a gentleman Lemonboy :)

well thanks! :)

And I don't think to much about it, it doesn't matter that she is my gf....nobody talks to a girl like that without having me on their back.....

Besides my buddies think I look brutal with my scar on the chin......:lol:

Back
Top Bottom