Slane Screen Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:
l_slane458.jpg

I :heart: this shot!! Its awesome how B&E can been seen as a reflection on Larry!!!

arw9797 said:

the special computer features.

With mine, I stuck the DVD in the drive, it loaded, and a little screen automatically popped up giving me three choices: to play the DVD, to access the special feature, and I can't remember what the last option was. All I did was click on the DVD "special features" text with my mouse and it loaded and I could access everything.

If that doesn't work for you, you should still be able to access it using whatever software you have on your computer to play DVD... what software do you have?

erised said:

With mine, I stuck the DVD in the drive, it loaded, and a little screen automatically popped up giving me three choices: to play the DVD, to access the special feature, and I can't remember what the last option was. All I did was click on the DVD "special features" text with my mouse and it loaded and I could access everything.

If that doesn't work for you, you should still be able to access it using whatever software you have on your computer to play DVD... what software do you have?

it says intervideo windvd4

arw9797 said:

it says intervideo windvd4

You don't automatically get a small window when you insert the DVD? Maybe your autorun feature is turned off?

You should still be able to open windvd, play the DVD and access the title/menu page and get to the special features from there.

oliveu2cm said:
:drool:

I tried to do screen caps but I could only save them as .bmp (too big to upload) and I couldn't save them as jpgs. any ideas why? :huh:

not sure if somone has answed this yet...but anyway....
after you cap a picture or when you've done capping a million :)
just open up the ones you would like to post or whatever into Microsoft Paint then go to save as...and save it as .jpeg

hope that helps :wave:

i cried soooo much when i saw that!!!! and what he says at the end, "communication, talk to each other" it moved me to tears, cos i have the same problems with my father.... i loooove this song in this concert!!!

okay, i made 100stills from the slane DVD, but only from elevation to kite...i have to study now...i will do the rest of the show later this week...i have to upload these ones, and i will post them later today...:wink:

Those are really very beautiful. THank you Miss-U2 :wave:

bono_man2002 said:

not sure if somone has answed this yet...but anyway....
after you cap a picture or when you've done capping a million :)
just open up the ones you would like to post or whatever into Microsoft Paint then go to save as...and save it as .jpeg

hope that helps :wave:

Thank you bono_man2002! I have tried this, but it doesn't work. I foudn out that they didn't even save as .bmps. I think it's because of the "layers" on a computer system, and the DVD must play at a lower level than the screen capture captures at. That may not make sense. Anyway I can't seem to do it, so I'm glad Miss-U2 was able to. Thanks for your help though! :)

Back
Top Bottom