Slane and Londonpics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Since I know some of you don't check out the other forums I post it here as well.
Finally my London and Slanepics are up and I must say that I'm pretty proud of them.
smile.gif

Here?s the addy. http://members6.clubphoto.com/sara413160

A preview? Here you go:
biggrin.gif

6252588-0557-02000155-L.jpg

6252592-6a84-02000155-RR.jpg

6252605-c9b1-02000155-L.jpg

6252149-7fa1-02000155-L.jpg

6252191-c382-02000155-RR.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

I replied to this on ETYKIW, again, cool pics! The first one makes me laugh!
biggrin.gif
And the one with Adam, WOW! (I like the view)
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Since I know some of you don't check out the other forums I post it here as well.
Finally my London and Slanepics are up and I must say that I'm pretty proud of them.
smile.gif

Here?s the addy. http://members6.clubphoto.com/sara413160

A preview? Here you go:
biggrin.gif

BEAUTIFUL HOTNESS! Look at the color and the detail in his clothes! Great job, girl! All your pics are nice, I can't wait to click on the link and see the rest! Thank you for showing us!

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

cool pics! Thanks for sharing. LOL, do you see the ball on the right side? There were thousands of them in Slane and I took one as a souvenier
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

HI Sarah!

I have a question for you: that girl from the pic, Dawn, is she from Virginia??? Is her surname MacAllister Siegel???

oh! Great pics by the way!!!!!
biggrin.gif

*Flavia*

[This message has been edited by Niamh_Saoirse (edited 10-01-2001).]

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:
HI Sarah!

I have a question for you: that girl from the pic, Dawn, is she from Virginia??? Is her surname MacAllister Siegel???

oh! Great pics by the way!!!!!
biggrin.gif

*Flavia*

[This message has been edited by Niamh_Saoirse (edited 10-01-2001).]

Yupp, right. I know her as Dawn Siegel though, without the middle name. If south of Washington is Virginia (my geopraphyknowledge says it is) it's her.
smile.gif

You know her?

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

oh wow MissZooropa!! Great pics!!! Love the look of the open sky behind them- soo cool.

My favorite is that Bono/Adam love one!!! Add some olive and you get a really fun -n- tasty CarrieSandwich
tongue.gif

OMG and I just have to say what awesome pics from London, too! Larry's cleavage- girl you gotta post that pic! I can't figure out how to do it
confused.gif
how was your encounter with him and B? Have i heard it already? lol- there are so many different stories and i'm losing my mind but... I can't remember!

Ok i'm just gonna go ogle the pics some more

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 10-01-2001).]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Girlie you lucky thing...Larry looks so fecking hot in that last pic...I just wanna jump in and snog him silly hehehehe
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Girlie you lucky thing...Larry looks so fecking hot in that last pic...I just wanna jump in and snog him silly hehehehe
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

you mean those two?
smile.gif

6252333-07d4-02000155-L.jpg

6252334-00ca-02000155-L.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 10-01-2001).]

Originally posted by UV2001:
Which Slane was it?

First one....
smile.gif

Hmm... why are the pics so bright? They aren't at the papercopies. Sorry for that...

------------------

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:
Yes!!! She's a very dear friend of mine!!!! we met like a year and a half ago and we've become very close!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

*Flavia*

Wow, cool... We met in Montreal first, while in line. And then we hooked up in Dublin after the show. (we were supposed to meet already on thursday but since I missed my flight and everything became a mess we didn't meet until after the show) We spend the whole sunday together and had a great "after-concert-day" with some other friends as well.

------------------

Originally posted by AM:
you mean those two?
smile.gif

6252333-07d4-02000155-L.jpg

6252334-00ca-02000155-L.jpg

eek.gif

ooooooooooooooooooooomggggggggggggggggg yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss *Drools uncontrollably* *holds herself back from attacking the screen at school*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by UV2001:
!st one.OMG can you see me.I was there at the first one right next to Bono
smile.gif

I guess I saw you cause I had friends who stood right infront of him, first row. A tall blond guy from Finland? Talked to him? Very cute and nice.
I choose not to go for first row since the stage was so high so I took a spot byt he reiling on Adams side... ahh, you see on the pics where I was.
biggrin.gif

Some work on the Larrypic, better? The papercopy is great, not light, not blurry, you see his cross hanging around his neck perfectly. Strange that they can't get it to look the same on cd.

6256502-c6ea-01550200-.jpg

------------------

Really great pics Sara!!
Next time, don?t care about Edge-pics. Just make sure you have a lot of pics of Bono?s arse like the Adam-photo
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Blue Saint (edited 10-01-2001).]

lovely pics sara!

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan

http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm

http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Which London show was it?

Really great pics!
biggrin.gif

*drools*

I was at all of them.
smile.gif
The pics are marked with L1, L2 and on to seperate them.

------------------

6252592-6a84-02000155-RR.jpg

I'm in that one :p 2/3 of the way to the right, to the right of the wee guy in white, I'm looking down at the ground for some reason :p, I wonder why I was looking at ground for now

Shauna xxx

[This message has been edited by sweetlemon (edited 10-03-2001).]

Excellent pics, thank you for showing them to us! How did you meet Bono, and how many times is this for you now? What is your secret??!!

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Excellent pics, thank you for showing them to us! How did you meet Bono, and how many times is this for you now? What is your secret??!!

LOL Secret??
How many times I've seen them or met Bono?

------------------

Back
Top Bottom