Slane 2 pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
I haven't seen any pics from the second Slane concert on here so I found some I wanted to post to show you what Bono has been up to!

Bono stalks his next victim..

Mouth, teeth and tongue getting ready!

OPEN WIDE!!!!!!!

He has a prospect in sight, reaches for her..

Look out, here comes Bono!

CHOMP!!! GOT HER!! BONO BITE!!

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

I definitely want to see pictures of Evie dancing with daddy Bono at Slane 2!
biggrin.gif
I heard he had her on stage for Mysterious Ways, and all reports say she can REALLY dance! (but was she wearing a belly dancer outfit??) I heard she's inherited Bono's charm and sense of fun, so don't be surprised if we see Eve on stage herself not too far down the road!

Does anyone have any pics of that??

Disco

Crap was your thread already here?! I didn't even see it if it was! Well, my bad. But it's ok to have twice the sexiness right?

WHERE are Slane 2 piccies of Evie dancing with her daddy??? Those are the ones I definitely want to see!!!
smile.gif

Did she wear the belly dancer outfit?? Oh...wait...here's a quasi-belly dancer outfit! (ha ha, kidding) Awww...look how cute they all are!!!
smile.gif

K971280.jpg

I'm kind of chuckling cos Evie is SO BONO!! She's kind of has his 'squareish' shape and seems to have his legs...so cute...the girls are getting so big! (esp. Jordan--and this was about 2 years ago, just before Eli was born, by the looks of Ali's belly!)
smile.gif
(and why is Bono in LONG sleeves...and is he carrying a bottle of champagne?)

Disco

Originally posted by mocool12:
Crap was your thread already here?! I didn't even see it if it was! Well, my bad. But it's ok to have twice the sexiness right?

Yes check the posting dates, mine was almost a day older! But you're right, can't beat twice the sexiness!
biggrin.gif
It's like my brother always says when I got doubles of something for Christmas, "now you got TWO!"
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Originally posted by Discoteque:

K971280.jpg

*SWWWWOOOOOOONNNNN* That's such a sweet pic! *photographer hides in the shrubs* lol at Bono being 'squarish' anyone ever watch 'Gumby?' BONO IS GUMBY!

in other news Bono's going on safari! That would make a good movie

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom