skjuls' 10/16/05 Philly Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you post these pics, please? You have to be a Premium member to download attachments, and some of us :)reject: )
haven't managed to sign up yet.

Thanks! :D

GracelandHarley said:
Can you post these pics, please? You have to be a Premium member to download attachments, and some of us :)reject: )
haven't managed to sign up yet.

Thanks! :D

If you could tell me the easiest way to post them so you can see me, I'll do it.

I'm not that savvy with the computer!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Ok, girls.... I figured it out. Interference has a member picture gallery so I will repost pix so all can see!!!!

12511bonochest.jpg

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Awesome pics! :up:

I took the liberty and lightened up the pic of Adam for you. :)

344%3C83%3A323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B78%3B8%3A%3B4%3Bot1lsi

:drool:

Thanks. I did have it lightened up but didn't like it so kept the original.

I have more pix but some do need some lightening up.

Still need to learn how to use my camera but I'm having that some of pix turned out. Althought not better than my San Diego Opener Pix.

even though i live in NYC, i almost had tix to the philly show as well as my NYC one, but had to give them up. i did see them in NYC and it was spectacular. :wink: i think i'd rather see them in NYC here than Philly.

MattFromNYC said:
even though i live in NYC, i almost had tix to the philly show as well as my NYC one, but had to give them up. i did see them in NYC and it was spectacular. :wink: i think i'd rather see them in NYC here than Philly.

I saw them in NYC last Friday (10/14) but didn't have my good camera with me. I had a disposable and they turned out like crap even when they were right in front of me.

I wish I was in Philly last night, BRUCEEEEEEEEEE!

Carek1230 said:

AMY! I didn't recognize you without your Bono cowboy hat!!! Great pic! Thanks, Julie for posting these. Looks like you had an awesome time and the pics are GREAT if taken from the back of the elipse! Wow! :drool:

Yeah, I was across from Amy! I was inside and she outside. Amy seriously needs to get into the ellipse.

I have a camera with a 10X optical zoom.

However, Philly event staff are MEAN. They kept telling me no cameras when it was obvious there were other cameras. I kept taking pictures anyway.

Plus, my camera is not a professional camera. The lens does not detach.

Back
Top Bottom