Six Degrees Of Bono game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom Jones did a collaboration in November 2002 with Wyclef Jean, who did a collaboration with Bono on the song "New Day" in 1999...

Jennifer Lopez.

Elmo was in the film, "The Adventures of Elmo" with Mandy Patinkin, who was in "Princess Bride" with Robin Wright Penn, who is married to Sean Penn, a friend of Bono's.

Woo HOO!

How about President Ronald Reagan?

Yeah that was kind of hard. I'm glad Elmo made a movie.

John Cleese was in a movie, "Quantum Project" with Stephen Dorff, who was in "Entropy" with Bono!

Robin was in "Mrs Doubtfire" with Sally Field who was in "Steel Magnolias" with Julia Roberts who was in "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson, who starred and directed in Bono's film, "Million Dollar Hotel."

laurence olivier was in othello with maggie smith who was in harry potter with emma thompson who was in love actually with hugh grant who was in about a boy which had zoo station in it (and bono is credited as thanks)

WEEEEE!!!

uhm

sean hayes (jack from will and grace)

beli said:

lol. At least its better tham my alternative:

Pamela Anderson was a Playboy Bunny. Hugh Hefner is chief of Playboy mag. Hugh holds parties at the Playboy Mansion. Adam Clayton attended a party at the Mansion. Adam plays bass with Bono.

or Bono sings about the Playboy Mansion. Whichever. Pamela Anderson is easy. :wink:

I attended a Playboy Mansion party! I was 12, does that count?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom