Since you all seem so good at birthdays...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
What should I do on mine? It's July 7 and I think I'll spend it with only my best friend. We're probably just going to sit around and eat and talk and maybe watch movies, but does anyone have any good ideas?

Maybe a museum, see which one you might like best. Or is there going to be a concert you want to go to on your day?

Museums sound fun! A concert's a good idea, but we live in such a rural place we'd probably have to drive four hours to get there :laugh: :sigh:

Rent a bunch of chick flicks and cozy up with some popcorn. (Does Rattle 'n Hum count as a chick flick?) Make a best friends' crossword puzzle, include things only the two of you know about. Go through old photos, and if you're brave enough, try to scrapbook them. Have facials. Give each other pedicures. Go for a bike ride. Do each other's makeup - go nuts with it and of course, take pictures. :)

Oh and - Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

My birthday is september 11, so lately I've spent it in mourning. :( Before 2001, I wasn't really that big into birthdays anyway so I'd just do what I wanted to do...usually going to the beach (if it's still warm and on a weekend), or just hanging out.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
My birthday is september 11, so lately I've spent it in mourning. :( Before 2001, I wasn't really that big into birthdays anyway so I'd just do what I wanted to do...usually going to the beach (if it's still warm and on a weekend), or just hanging out.

Yes, that would be hard. :sad:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

That sucks, I have a friend with the same B-day. My daughter was born on the 8th luckily. She was 2 hours away from being a 9-9-99 baby!

Livluvbootlegmusic:hug: Yeah, I know some too born on 911 but it could be remembered as a thought that we can move stronger as a nation, the world, and a generation!:) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom