since i have so much free time and all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WierdandGilly

The Fly
So fortunately school is ending in a matter of weeks as it has been eating up all of the time I could possibly have I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do. Most likely spend entirely too much time on the internet going to u2 sites, but not to sound like a bigot and proclaim my love for u2 and then go out on a limb but i dont know how much time i'll be spending here. for some reason this site seems to have gone downhill full speed ahead. too many militant overseers and not enough enlightening chatter. oh well kudos to you all as i make my last appearance for quite some time, not that anyone cares one bit. I still love u2 and always will. And I'm off.

WierdandGilly said:
i dont know how much time i'll be spending here. for some reason this site seems to have gone downhill full speed ahead. too many militant overseers and not enough enlightening chatter.

By "militant overseers", I am assuming you are referring to the mods and admins.

If you have problems with the way something is run, feel free to contact us and express your concern. Publicly labeling us like that is rude, and I don't appreciate it.

Last edited:
i don't think it's going downhill...i still enjoy myself here very much...and all the people are very nice...

:)

So.. I dont understand what you're trying to say. The site is going downhill because one inappropriate thread was closed?? :scratch:

There is enlightening chatter going on all over this place.

I dont see your point. :shrug:

Re: Re: since i have so much free time and all

Bonochick said:

By "militant overseers", I am assuming you are referring to the mods and admins.

If you have problems with the way something is run, feel free to contact us and express your concern. Publicly labeling us like that is rude, and I don't appreciate it.

Neither do I, and I'm not a mod. There are certain standards to uphold in public places... just keep that in mind.

Moonie

I think certain people, many perhaps, need to read the FAQs located via the button on the top right of every forum page. For the most part, this explains the rules/policies of the forum - whats acceptable, and what isnt, etc.

READ THE FAQs!!!!!

Thank you,

Joel

I know what you mean. PLEBA isn't the same as in former times, but it gets better slowly again. There were really lame times, true, but new ppl came and....yeah tis getting better slowly. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom