Simpsons episode!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!! I was just reading the TV guide listings (yes, i know im boring lol) and tonight at either 7 or 7:30 ET the U2 Simpsons episode comes on tv!! yay-hoo!!!!!!! HOO-AH! ( stole that one from Mona hehehh)

On what station???

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Dammit, that one isn't on by me...*sigh*

I used to have it on tape, but it got taped over by other U2 stuff. Dammit. *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
ok, i dunno if u have this station or not, but its called "abc"

YAH!!!!!!!! I've never had the chance to tape it.... and now I can. Thanks for the info Bono's Babe!!!

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

you're welcome
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

That's not what ABC is showin' in my town tonight!

Here, ABC NEVER shows Simpsons!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Did you ever notice that Paul McGuinness and Susie Smith get "Also Starring" credits

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Where the hell do you people live that ABC shows Simpsons? I've never heard of that!! *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
I live in the boring midwest,they'll show anything here.lol

But I live in the midwest too!!!!

Blarg!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
I have that episode showing on Monday the 17th on Fox. (6PMEST/5PMCST).

The listings go through the 26th, and that episode isn't listed at all for me. *sigh*

It's called "Trash of the Titans", right?

------------------
"I don't know you,

Anyone willing to record it for me? I've never seen it!
I could send you a boot in return, say, for example, Larry's B-day show. Fantastic show and great recording.
Please?!?!

It's been run of fox where I live several times recently, but they never play the end! The part with the spoon.
frown.gif

Did you ever notice that Paul McGuinness and Susie Smith get "Also Starring" credits

*mouth hangs open* Susie Smith??? The person controling the screen? Or is she in the end that I haven't seen? omg. Does this mean she exists???

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Originally posted by awakening:
Anyone willing to record it for me? I've never seen it!
I could send you a boot in return, say, for example, Larry's B-day show. Fantastic show and great recording.
Please?!?!

I have it on tape. Drop me an email at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com and we can work something out.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I saw that episode yesterday too! Every day on UPN at 5:00 they show two Simpson reruns, and the first one yesterday was the U2 one.

please tell me you don't live in Pittsburgh and that I missed it....
and by susie smith, do you mean susie-smith-dating-adam-clayton susie smith?

how does she get so luckeeeeeeeeeeee!

1. gets on the simpsons
2. gets on adam

Originally posted by elizabeth:

how does she get so luckeeeeeeeeeeee!

1. gets on the simpsons
2. gets on adam

I think it's the same susie-smith-dating-adam-clayton susie smith. Isn't Susie Paul McG's assistant or something like that?

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

*sigh*

my TV listings don't show it and they go through the 26th of Dec. I'm totally depressed now, and I'm sure I just missed it.

such is life.

Originally posted by elizabeth:

No, I saw it on Detroit area cable. If I had known it was going to be on in advance, I would've taped it for you guys. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom