Simpsons episode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
I read that someone was able to download the simpsons episode featuring Our Boys. Can anyone hook me up with that?

I'm also looking for the elevation video.

And I have a question that might reveal some ignorance on my part- does anyone know who is wrapping the rope around Edge's face in "Numb?" I thought it might be Adam, since both Bono and Larry are visible in the screen.

I have both of those videos, we can send them over MSN or AOL IM, let me know, email me at U2thegoalissoul@aol.com.

Have you tried dowloading KaZaA? That is where I get all of my videos from, they have almost all of them!

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Ya, I have Kazaa and it's great! I have over 45 U2 videos. So if you can download it, do so. It's worth it.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

Originally posted by elizabeth:

And I have a question that might reveal some ignorance on my part- does anyone know who is wrapping the rope around Edge's face in "Numb?" I thought it might be Adam, since both Bono and Larry are visible in the screen.

It is Sparky that is wrapping Edgie's face. I bet Edgie was glad it wasn't Larry or Bono...Didn't the Flanagan book say that when Larry pushed Edge off the chair, he did it with alot of force (on purpose) and Edge went down hard!? *i hope i did not invent that scenario in my head*...i'd hate to think that I subconsciously hate Edgie!
smile.gif

------------------
"Here she comes....beauty plays the clown...Here she comes...Surreal in her crown..."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
I have both of those videos, we can send them over MSN or AOL IM, let me know, email me at U2thegoalissoul@aol.com.

Have you tried dowloading KaZaA? That is where I get all of my videos from, they have almost all of them!

Fishy <><

can you send the simpson episode to me also? I have KaZaA, but I cannot find the simpson episode on there...I have MSN IM...what do you need from me to send it over?
my MSN IM name is: Isarabia

thanks!

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 12-06-2001).]

Oh oh oh! Count me in too! All I can find is the end credits of the show...or maybe just tell me what it's called and I'll look for it. Whatever...

"My SPOON!" -Bono's so cruel!

LOL. I have AIM sn: hippyactress

Thanks!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

thanks for the video sharing.

I too would hate to think Larry pushed him off hard on purpose. I wonder why Adam is always left out (imo) so much of videos. Is it his choice? Is he off somewhere smoking?

He could use more EXPOSURE.

I too would hate to think Larry pushed him off hard on purpose. I wonder why Adam is always left out (imo) so much of videos. Is it his choice? Is he off somewhere smoking?

Well, you gotta admit w/ someone as charismatic as Bono, he's gonna get most of the screen time.... and he and the Edge are tight, so that gives Edge more screen time (and to me Edge just radiates something special on camera... I can't really explain it)

And since Larry doesn't like celebrity bullshit like interviews, videos, etc. (it's all about the drums, nothing else!) , he's not gonna be in there as much just cause... my Mom was watching Stuck in a Moment for the first time, and her first response was "I've never seen Larry so animated in a video before!", which is probably true...
frown.gif

But Adam's lack of exposure? That's a mystery....

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 12-06-2001).]

<----snorted hot tea up her brain

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

I urge everyone to push for an "All Adam" video. Starring Adam Clayton.

As much of him as we can possibly get.

We can take it, Adam!

Give it all ya got, boyo!

*faints* wakes up, remembers the last post
*faints again*

I'm not sure that I could handle an ENTIRE video of Adam, I wouldn't be able to make it through....I'd have to stop every 2 seconds and take a breather...whew, gettin hot thinkin about it, now I have to take a cold shower....

hippy

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Back
Top Bottom