silly question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
hi!

do you know if any of the guys of U2 has seen this forum?

I'm asking this cuz I'm in the DJ muggs forum too and muggs sometimes visits the forum ( he's there now!!! *zoogirl :drool:ing in front of the PC)... so I wonder if Bono or any of the guys has seen all the cool things that we talk here...

Last edited:
They've at least heard about it (Bono's mentioned PLEBA and Edge Interference.com). I'm not sure if they've ever actually visited here though.

yeah... that's so cool...
I feel happy.. I don't know if they crack their tummies laughing of all the things that we say :D

there was a rumour some time ago...back in the old days :sad:....that bono was visiting interference and had a user name...i assume that i know his user name but i don't want to blackmail any guy out there who just acted as if he was an Irish millionair. :sexywink: But this guy left interference anyway when it changed into what it is now...

FallingStar said:
there was a rumour some time ago...back in the old days :sad:....that bono was visiting interference and had a user name...i assume that i know his user name but i don't want to blackmail any guy out there who just acted as if he was an Irish millionair. :sexywink: But this guy left interference anyway when it changed into what it is now...

wow...

They should get user names here... I mean, we are cool people aren't we? :D ... I was thinking in the DJ muggs forum (muggs is one of cypress hill guys, and he remixed U2's "numb" ) cuz he is such a cool guy and he posts important threads about new mix tapes and singles, says "hi" and nobody is annoying with him. It would be great that the U2 guys post stuff someday :cute:

Last edited:
Hey, U2.com {which is not the greatst U2 site for me} have mentioned Interference. {When Interference was talking to guy that works for U2 about questions about U2 tours.} It was located in lastest U2 news.

Last edited:
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :( gosh if they do ,I hope they dont read the fan fic stories.....not that I write anything ''inappropriate'' but .... u know it would be kinda scary to know they do...... if they take the time :( :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom