silly people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PennyPyro

Acrobat
http://bolt.com/boards/replies.jsp?categoryId=32&postId=15225745&boardId=209&pageNum=1
Anyone want to take this on?

I tried to defend Bono (I'm Russianblue42 and Sweetann4101).

Any comments? Defending Bono?

Ok, forget about it...i just read another discussion about this...I don't want to pressure anybody...(emphasize that last bit)...I was just thinking some people were being really ignorant...that's all.
You can ignore my first post if you like...

Don't bother penny, people will just come in and tell you how you shouldn't let it bother you and everyone has a right to their opinion about Bono, that's what always happens to threads of this topic :sigh:

I can't post but you can tell that Ugly Steve that the flying hat story was fake and never really happened. The Sun made it up. It even showed a pic of a hat he didn't even own. So there.

Yeah, it's admirable PennyPyro, that you CARE enough about the B-man to try to "defend" him or to "explain" him to others.:applaud:

But I'm finding out in my own heart that Bono really doesn't need any defense.

Those people who can understand and appreciate the BEAUTIFUL SPACE that Bono is coming from already know what's in our hearts to express about Bono

and those who don't want to understand and appreciate BONO'S TREMENDOUS HEART, never will - no matter how much we try to help them understand him. :ohmy:

So, just be glad that YOU know the Truth about the B-man and try to find a way to HONOR his influence in your life with a HIGHER LOVE for the world and kinder actions to others. :hug:

Just some thoughts - hope they're helpful to you.

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;) :angel:

This forum is fine for a post like this, u2granny.

And...

Leeloo said:
Don't bother penny, people will just come in and tell you how you shouldn't let it bother you and everyone has a right to their opinion about Bono, that's what always happens to threads of this topic :sigh:

Well, there's a lot of truth to that. If they don't like Bono, whatever. WE like Bono. It's all good. :heart:

Leeloo said:

That's because there is no point in trying to defend him. It's a nice thought and it's great that you want to, but face it, these people are obviously not going to change their minds. And I would think most of them say stuff like that just to annoy you or anyone who steps up to defend Bono.

Back
Top Bottom