Signed PLEBA-tag + more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Ohhhaaahhhh...... IHhhhhh...

Got all my pics from London and Slane today, finally. better late then never. And I'm almost crying of joy cause they came out sooo good. (to be me, total amateur with an old, old camera)

I will put them up for you tonight but I started with the now famous signed PLEBA-tag, which is pretty much the only pic that didn't come out any good. Her it is with my also signed tourdiary. it's the front page where it also says, "my thought, my hopes and my dreams" Which kind of suited my summer.

PLEBA-tag:
6251496-d994-02000155-RR.jpg

Let you know when my other pics are up, a really yummy one of Larry, a great "friend-pic" of Adam and Bono and a great hair-pic of Bono with more....

A happy, happy Bonolicious Bonobabe #1
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Very cool, MissZooropa! Is that Larry's autograph on your tour diary? I can't wait to see your other pics!

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Very cool, MissZooropa! Is that Larry's autograph on your tour diary? I can't wait to see your other pics!

Yes, it's Larry?s. Here is another pic where Larrys sign is better.

6252661-03a6-02000155-RR.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Miss Zooropa!!! Your pics are AWESOME!! The ones of Larry signing?! Great! You got some really good shots of Edgie and Bono too!
*jealous*
biggrin.gif
Nice job!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Did Bono ask what in the world PLEBA was when he signed that for you?

No, he didn't but he sure took his time to read what the tag said (PLEBA - too much is not enough). My memories from meeting him is kind of blurry but I do think he read it. He wasn't in a good mood though, tired, father still sick, so I guess he didn't dare to ask with the fright to get an answer he couldn't stand to hear cause it might be to long. I'm kind of happy he didn't ask cause I was too shaky and nervous and would probably give that long, stupid answer he didn't wanted to hear.
biggrin.gif

But who knows, maybe it was the subject at the next dinner when Bono remember what he read and someone got reminded of have seeing it here and now they are here all the time. LOL

------------------

Back
Top Bottom