Show off!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
I was thinking it would be a great idea for everyone who has a photo of themselves with Bono (of course other band members as well) to post them here so all of us less fortunates would have the chance to get seriously jealous and you get another chance to SHOW OFF (i'd particularly love to see some that I could identify with from any videos or DVDs so next time I watch them I could go "pleban spotting". Any takers?

flaviaandbono.jpg

flavitabonoagain.jpg

Me-Bono.jpg

I dont think I have to tell you all how lucky you are!

p.s. Niamh, do you know you have a "double" living here in West Australia? It was uncanny looking at your pics, the two of you are so alike! Her name is Lucy, she is not a close friend of mine, but works in the same organisation. (just a piece of trivial info for you!).

He's a poser!!:wink:

He's all smiles and laughing when he's chatting then the cameras appear and its poser Bono!!

ME2U2 said:

p.s. Niamh, do you know you have a "double" living here in West Australia? It was uncanny looking at your pics, the two of you are so alike! Her name is Lucy, she is not a close friend of mine, but works in the same organisation. (just a piece of trivial info for you!).

Deadly!!! :lol: Now I can say I spend most of my time in Argentina, Ireland and Australia! ;)

Some people told me that I remind them of : 1) Libby (spelling?) from sabrina, the teenage witch, 2) Neve Campbell (wtf???), 3) some argentinian actress...Conclusion: they are all nuts! :D

I have to see a pic of that girl!!! Would you be able to get one?? :wave:

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Deadly!!! :lol: Now I can say I spend most of my time in Argentina, Ireland and Australia! ;)

Some people told me that I remind them of : 1) Libby (spelling?) from sabrina, the teenage witch, 2) Neve Campbell (wtf???), 3) some argentinian actress...Conclusion: they are all nuts! :D

I have to see a pic of that girl!!! Would you be able to get one?? :wave:

Sorry, I did ask her but she was not too fussed about having her pic quote "plastered all over the net"!.

Myself and Adam - this was a perfect end to a perfect day - It was taken just after I handed him A Message Thread from Interference.

adamdeclan.jpg

Incidentally, if you're interested in Adam Clayton - (Doh!!!) Why not check ou this fabulous site cteated in his honour - you definitely won't be disappointed!

Adam-Clayton-Online

http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A9658323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2333%3D4%3B8%3D62%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235547369%3A%3Bot1lsi[\IMG]

this was one month ago. he's smiling a bit here, but he poses for an "official" photo.

AOD you keep putting the slash the wrong way, you're doing this [\IMG] instead of this [/IMG] But I see you got it! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom