Show me your face.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentmissa

Refugee
I need your help once again. I need a really good close up of Bono's face. I'm being really picky here, detail a must, and harsh lighting(good shadows). I am going to draw him in ink. Here is a picture of the style of drawing it will be done in. Thought it might help you if you knew how it will kinda look.
robdrawing4.jpg

I love all those pics but I cannot get into that version of the blue glasses; I think they make him look older than what he is....I guess it's the frame?

agentmissa said:

This one is nice...

very good choices... got any more... ?

Thanks gals! there is nothing wrong with being picky;)

Of course not!!..nothing wrong with being picky..especially for artists!!!:wink:

I am into the Bono as MacPhisto phase right now and that is who I want to draw...
Here are a couple more...

This one would be AWESOME to draw, but My drawing pad would end up soaking wet in drool!...:macdevil:
U2_RATTLE_AND_HUM98-vi.jpg

But the end result would be worth it!

BonoFox1 said:
One of my Faves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
dzegw.bmp

ooooooooo.... I like this one.... wish it was bigger... I could try to inlarg it...

does anyone have thos pictues of him, they were black and white... different poses in the set... it was a couple years back... for a mag...

agentmissa said:

ooooooooo.... I like this one.... wish it was bigger... I could try to inlarg it...

does anyone have thos pictues of him, they were black and white... different poses in the set... it was a couple years back... for a mag...

Do you mean this?

details2001.jpg

miss becky said:
There's writing all over his face, but the pose might be what you are looking for.

bonobw4.jpg

:shocked: ... it's.... perrrrrfect.

Wow... thank you:bow:

:yes: miss becky... thank you... I lost all my pictures when my comp crash a month ago.

:wave: at TheBrazilianFly... thanks my friend.

I will post the drawings after I finish them, hopefully next week. If you guys have more picture you think would work please post them.

Last edited:
hey that first pic is showing up so small now....it was huge when I viewed it in my photobucket. Man it was much better big, now it is so small.:(

Back
Top Bottom