show me some adam love!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
ill start

34232627232327Ffp543Dot3E23273D7833.jpg

Excuse me, but there are already numerous threads with all kinds of pictures. Adam is in his mid 40's, old enough to be your father. With wisps of graying hair, to those more mature females/fans on the boards we refer to Mr. Clayton as a silver fox. I personally find it strange for a young teen to be so hot for a gray haired father figure.

:lock:

Aww, simma' down everyone. :hug:

The whole teenager-older man infatuation is a fairly natural thing, albeit a bit creepy to some. The point is, we're all here to share the Adam love :yes: :shrug:

Carek1230 said:
Excuse me, but there are already numerous threads with all kinds of pictures. Adam is in his mid 40's, old enough to be your father. With wisps of graying hair, to those more mature females/fans on the boards we refer to Mr. Clayton as a silver fox. I personally find it strange for a young teen to be so hot for a gray haired father figure.

:lock:

Adam actually is the same as my mother but that doesn't take away from him being a good looking guy. Age is just a number afterall.

Billy Joel is about 10 years older than Adam, and Joel's wife is my age (mid twenties).

Would it be different if it was Bono instead of Adam? There's some teen girls who find Bono attractive, I don't recall them getting this reaction. I tend to do more lurking here than posting, does seem to be a bit of gruffness towards the newbies.

I think it's nice to see Adam not being ignored as much anymore.

And from what I've gathered reading and occasionally posting at this site, this particularly subforum is for posting pictures of the band. EYKIW is for, non-picture related topics about the band? I'm still confused. I had a post get moved from one place to another, thinking, the title says, place to discuss talking about the band members. :huh:

Is it strange for a teenager to like someone much older than him/her? I dunno, maybe, but I'm sure someone has had a crush on an older teacher in school. One of my college professors was kinda cute actually. ;)

I thought there was a fairly common thing about women having an attraction to older men, even much older.

I had a crush on Matthew Broderick when I was 8.

Last edited:
A lot of U2 fans are in der end-10s and in their beginning 20s - and we all love those for guys. So I don't have any problems with the fact that they admire middle - aged men. We all do. And I guess, we all know that they are married.... So it shouldn't be a problem.
What makes me think is that it's always ok having a crush on Bono - but not with the other 3 (don't get this :eyebrow: ). If fans like Adam, it's great! Hang on...!
It's better having a crush on our 4 lads then on girls like Britney Spears (a.s.o.) who aren't the best role models....

thrillme said:

Adam actually is the same as my mother but that doesn't take away from him being a good looking guy. Age is just a number afterall.

Billy Joel is about 10 years older than Adam, and Joel's wife is my age (mid twenties).

Would it be different if it was Bono instead of Adam? There's some teen girls who find Bono attractive, I don't recall them getting this reaction. I tend to do more lurking here than posting, does seem to be a bit of gruffness towards the newbies.

I think it's nice to see Adam not being ignored as much anymore.

And from what I've gathered reading and occasionally posting at this site, this particularly subforum is for posting pictures of the band. EYKIW is for, non-picture related topics about the band? I'm still confused. I had a post get moved from one place to another, thinking, the title says, place to discuss talking about the band members. :huh:

Is it strange for a teenager to like someone much older than him/her? I dunno, maybe, but I'm sure someone has had a crush on an older teacher in school. One of my college professors was kinda cute actually. ;)

I thought there was a fairly common thing about women having an attraction to older men, even much older.

I had a crush on Matthew Broderick when I was 8.

:up: I'm 16 and I find Adam and all of the boys to be very attractive men. Is that weird, :shrug: it's not like I'm holding out for any of them, so I'd say no. I tend to like older guys anyway because they're more mature than the boys in my school. You know, they do say that girls look for a man who's like their father...so maybe it's natural for younger girls to like older men, plus older men often go for younger women...ah well, I'm rambling, basically I don't see the need to rip on someone because they like an older man...just keep it to yourself if you have a problem with it.

kafrun said:
^^ ooh, I think I see a bit of scruff on that last one :combust:

yeah, he had a bit of stubble going that day :combust:...much more noticeable when he was signing my shirt :wink:

onebloodonelife said:

yeah, he had a bit of stubble going that day :combust:...much more noticeable when he was signing my shirt :wink:
I applaud your restraint in not pouncing on him :applaud: :wink:

kafrun said:

:ohmy::faint::faint::faint:

You are a stronger woman than I.. :bow:

:lol: Thanks!

It was very :combust: then afterward I was so hopped up on adrenaline that I couldn't eat and people kept asking me whether Adam had really signed it or not. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

^:lol: I wouldn't part with my shirt ever...it's the first thing I'd grab if my house was on fire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom