show me some adam love!! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-15-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 11:56 PM
show me some adam love!!

ill start

__________________

love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:13 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
tuwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: staring at the sun//o.c.
Posts: 4,128
Local Time: 09:56 PM
i'll continue =)
hahah











this is your era, kayla ;]
__________________

tuwie is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:15 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
tuwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: staring at the sun//o.c.
Posts: 4,128
Local Time: 09:56 PM
















pop!
tuwie is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:20 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 11:56 PM
^



love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:21 PM   #5
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,541
Local Time: 12:56 AM
http://forum.interference.com/t153880.html

one4u2 is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 08:22 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 11:56 PM
these are any adam pics....not just silver fox
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 10:42 PM   #7
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 123,693
Local Time: 10:56 PM
Excuse me, but there are already numerous threads with all kinds of pictures. Adam is in his mid 40's, old enough to be your father. With wisps of graying hair, to those more mature females/fans on the boards we refer to Mr. Clayton as a silver fox. I personally find it strange for a young teen to be so hot for a gray haired father figure.

Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 10:55 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict
 
love_u2_adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Posts: 22,307
Local Time: 11:56 PM
^that kinda hurt.........
love_u2_adam is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 11:02 PM   #9
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 10:56 PM
Aww, simma' down everyone.

The whole teenager-older man infatuation is a fairly natural thing, albeit a bit creepy to some. The point is, we're all here to share the Adam love
kafrun is offline  
Old 02-15-2006, 11:23 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
tuwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: staring at the sun//o.c.
Posts: 4,128
Local Time: 09:56 PM
^ that's the spirit ;]
tuwie is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 02:26 AM   #11
Refugee
 
thrillme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: <---over that'a way
Posts: 1,947
Local Time: 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
Excuse me, but there are already numerous threads with all kinds of pictures. Adam is in his mid 40's, old enough to be your father. With wisps of graying hair, to those more mature females/fans on the boards we refer to Mr. Clayton as a silver fox. I personally find it strange for a young teen to be so hot for a gray haired father figure.

Adam actually is the same as my mother but that doesn't take away from him being a good looking guy. Age is just a number afterall.

Billy Joel is about 10 years older than Adam, and Joel's wife is my age (mid twenties).

Would it be different if it was Bono instead of Adam? There's some teen girls who find Bono attractive, I don't recall them getting this reaction. I tend to do more lurking here than posting, does seem to be a bit of gruffness towards the newbies.

I think it's nice to see Adam not being ignored as much anymore.

And from what I've gathered reading and occasionally posting at this site, this particularly subforum is for posting pictures of the band. EYKIW is for, non-picture related topics about the band? I'm still confused. I had a post get moved from one place to another, thinking, the title says, place to discuss talking about the band members.

Is it strange for a teenager to like someone much older than him/her? I dunno, maybe, but I'm sure someone has had a crush on an older teacher in school. One of my college professors was kinda cute actually.

I thought there was a fairly common thing about women having an attraction to older men, even much older.

I had a crush on Matthew Broderick when I was 8.
thrillme is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 02:31 AM   #12
Refugee
 
thrillme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: <---over that'a way
Posts: 1,947
Local Time: 09:56 PM




Adam, early 20's, not a silver fox, but a fox nonetheless.
thrillme is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 03:39 AM   #13
mjc
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spooky Transylvania
Posts: 205
Local Time: 07:56 AM


mjc is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 07:25 AM   #14
War Child
 
Everlastinglove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Home is where the heart is.....
Posts: 501
Local Time: 07:56 AM
A lot of U2 fans are in der end-10s and in their beginning 20s - and we all love those for guys. So I don't have any problems with the fact that they admire middle - aged men. We all do. And I guess, we all know that they are married.... So it shouldn't be a problem.
What makes me think is that it's always ok having a crush on Bono - but not with the other 3 (don't get this ). If fans like Adam, it's great! Hang on...!
It's better having a crush on our 4 lads then on girls like Britney Spears (a.s.o.) who aren't the best role models....
Everlastinglove is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 10:52 AM   #15
New Yorker
 
U2 Beginner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Luton, England
Posts: 3,123
Local Time: 05:56 AM
U2 Beginner is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 12:51 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
 
onebloodonelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 15,106
Local Time: 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by thrillme


Adam actually is the same as my mother but that doesn't take away from him being a good looking guy. Age is just a number afterall.

Billy Joel is about 10 years older than Adam, and Joel's wife is my age (mid twenties).

Would it be different if it was Bono instead of Adam? There's some teen girls who find Bono attractive, I don't recall them getting this reaction. I tend to do more lurking here than posting, does seem to be a bit of gruffness towards the newbies.

I think it's nice to see Adam not being ignored as much anymore.

And from what I've gathered reading and occasionally posting at this site, this particularly subforum is for posting pictures of the band. EYKIW is for, non-picture related topics about the band? I'm still confused. I had a post get moved from one place to another, thinking, the title says, place to discuss talking about the band members.

Is it strange for a teenager to like someone much older than him/her? I dunno, maybe, but I'm sure someone has had a crush on an older teacher in school. One of my college professors was kinda cute actually.

I thought there was a fairly common thing about women having an attraction to older men, even much older.

I had a crush on Matthew Broderick when I was 8.
I'm 16 and I find Adam and all of the boys to be very attractive men. Is that weird, it's not like I'm holding out for any of them, so I'd say no. I tend to like older guys anyway because they're more mature than the boys in my school. You know, they do say that girls look for a man who's like their father...so maybe it's natural for younger girls to like older men, plus older men often go for younger women...ah well, I'm rambling, basically I don't see the need to rip on someone because they like an older man...just keep it to yourself if you have a problem with it.
onebloodonelife is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 12:55 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
 
onebloodonelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 15,106
Local Time: 12:56 AM
onebloodonelife is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 01:01 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict
 
onebloodonelife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 15,106
Local Time: 12:56 AM






onebloodonelife is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 01:51 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 10:56 PM
^^ ooh, I think I see a bit of scruff on that last one
kafrun is offline  
Old 02-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #20
mjc
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spooky Transylvania
Posts: 205
Local Time: 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kafrun
^^ ooh, I think I see a bit of scruff on that last one
if it's scruff that makes you combust, then refer to the very first pic of this thread.... adam with a beard.....
__________________

mjc is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×