should the ground beneath her feet and summer rain should have been on atyclb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dancing barefoot would really have been nice on the album... I soooooo :heart: that song!!
But I am glad they at least put it on the B-Side.. so we are still blessed with it ;)
Personally I would have substituted it for "Grace" but.. is cool the way it is ^_^
shame one me.. I have never listened to Ground beneath her Feet.. I completely forgot about that song :(
gonna change that right NOW!:yes:

Last edited:
The Ground Beneath Her Feet... yes, it's a great song, it should have been not only in the European ATYCLB

Summer Rain it's fine as a b-side, a beautiful song, but only a b-side

TGBHF, yes definitely. In my top 10 U2 songs. Summer Rain is alright, a fine B-side, I wouldn't replace it for any of the songs already on ATYCLB though.

I bought ATYCLB from amazon.com.uk for The Ground Beneath Her Feet. :evil: :eek:bsessedsmilie:

I like Summer Rain as a b-side; Grace fits in with the theme of the album, even though it would have made its own nice little b-side.

Lucky me! I got Ground Beneath Her Feet on my ATYCLB. And I got Summer Rain on my 1990-2000 B-sides, so I am a happy camper :D

I agree with U2Kitten, though ... something should have been in place of Grace ~ not one of my favourites! I actually like Dirty Day better than Summer Rain.

The Ground Beneath Her Feet is one of my fave songs. It is just... wonderful. It shouldn't have been just in the English version of ATYCLB :mad: It's sooo unfair.

ATYCLB was the first U2 album I bought and I became completely crazy searching the song through the record because the lyrics of TGBHF were on the booklet but there was no song! At first I thought it was a bonus track or something and when I found out it was just a mistake I downloaded the song, fell in love and bought the Million Dollar Hotel OST and The Ground Beneath Her Feet book!

:heart: The ground beneath her feet :heart:

I liked it though it is a bit of a mess, you know. It is not easiest thing I've read.

It's the story of Vina Apsara and Ormus Cama, two rock stars with a weird relationship between them.

Last edited:
Love the book. :up::heart:

I used to love TGBHF more in fromer times, but not so much anymore, so it's good that it's not on the regular album. ;)

But Summer Rain should definitely been on ATYCLB!

teehee said:
I liked it though it is a bit of a mess, you know. It is not easiest thing I've read.

It's the story of Vina Apsara and Ormus Cama, two rock stars with a weird relationship between them.

wwooohhoooooooooooooooooooooo
LIke iittttttt
gonna buy itttttttt:yes: :hyper: :D

"Summer Rain" definitely should've been included on there (if I had to pick a song to replace "Summer Rain" with from there, I'd say take "New York" out and put "Summer Rain" in instead-I'd leave "Grace" there).

I dunno if "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" really would've fit with the whole vibe of the album. It would have seemed a little out of place or something. I wouldn't have complained if it were included, though...

I do know that I am in love with that song. Dear god, it's an awesome song.

Angela

im not a huge fan of atyclb but i love GRACE it has a bluesy sound to it and some nice guitar work from edge i love it.i also keep it on repeat.
also at the end of any elevation show they played grace(pre recorded, from the album)
they could have had a loud jam at the end of the song like stair way to heaven that would have rocked.

I love TGBHF!!!

Question: Is the ATYCLB version the same as the one from the MDH soundtrack?

Back
Top Bottom