Should I stay or should I go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Well,

I appear to have driven someone away from the forum and I certainly didn't mean to. My intentions, however naive they may be, were to bring everyone together not drive people away. It seems funny to me that we can't just post and be happy. But I guess it's not a perfect world either is it?

I've had some fun here on the forum and for those of you who have taken the time to look at my threads and posts I say thank you. U2k, you always took the time to read my threads and you were the first to make me feel welcome here so I'll say a special thank you to you.

For those of you who do share their memories I say thank you.

For those who don't take the time to look at my threads I say don't judge other people for what you think you see in them, but rather accept them for who they are.

Personally, I've learned that people do judge. Personally I've learned that people can hurt other people. Personally I've learned that people are cruel. But personally I hope I have not been cruel or hurtful to anyone on this forum as that is not why I was here. I try not to judge others, and hope I have been successful.

Lastly, I just want to say U2 is the greatest band in the world. I've loved the band for a long time and they are as special today as they were yesterday.

I'm just not sure whether I will continue to post as I would rather enjoy them in private then hurt anyone on this forum. I hope the person who left will come back to read this thread and realize that people are more important than words in a forum and hope they realize that friendship is a good thing, not a hurtful thing.

And can I just say the Mullet rules!

Peace out.

Ciao

Ciao..are you Italian? (As well?)

Icelady, please don't leave. It's true that sometimes we get caught up in the emotion of things here, sometimes we offend. It's the same in life. Why stop doing something you love so much? I too had these thoughts after I got horribly flamed for sneaking into the heart. Thanks to a few wonderful people who stuck up for me (If you're reading this Kid Icarus)...I stuck around. This is the one place I can truly be obsessed...

Besides, we'd miss all your wonderful pics!

well, i have no idea what happened between you and whomever, icelady, but you defintly shouldn't leave. i know i've always liked you and your posts, i'm sure i'm not alone. you should defintly not leave interference.
smile.gif

don't let the bastards grind you down.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
well, i have no idea what happened between you and whomever, icelady, but you defintly shouldn't leave. i know i've always liked you and your posts, i'm sure i'm not alone. you should defintly not leave interference.
smile.gif

don't let the bastards grind you down.

I agree. I don't know what happened between you and whoever, icelady, but you shouldn't leave! Everyone has something to offer here- don't let one person make you feel like you don't belong.
smile.gif

It's not so much what someone has said to me but rather what I said that hurt the other;

--this seems fitting--

It's falling, it's falling, and outside
the buildings are tumbling down.
And inside a child on the ground
say's he'll do it again.

And what am I to do,
And what in the world am I to say,
There's nothing else to do
He says he'll change the world some day.
I rejoice.

This morning I fell out of bed
when I woke up to what he had said.
Everything's crazy but I'm too lazy to lie.

And what am I to do,
Just tell me what am I suppose to say,
I can't change the world,
But I can change the world in me.

I Rejoice.
Rejoice.

We shall rejoice.

I'd like to think I can make a difference, but not at the expense of others....

Ciao

Who cares what other people think?? This is just a forum, people. Stay if you want to, leave only if you want to.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Well I don't know anything about this, but I think you should stay. We're all entitled to speak our peace.

smile.gif

And post pictures...

Of Bono in leather...

wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

i'm in agreement with cryz4bono.

33294%3C9523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3B38ot1lsi

leather... slippy in the sunlight...

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Icelady you are a wonderful person and my best friend. Please "Stay"....

Bb51510.jpg

...who else would help me defend and promote the beautiful 'mullet' look?
wink.gif
smile.gif

HQ92557.jpg

(((((((HUGS))))))))))

M

Please, icelady, don't go just cause of a sticky situation....

The whole point of a forum is to express your opinion, & even if you said something you regret I'm sure you didn't mean it... all I've seen here at PLEBA is lots of love....

Come on, we're all like family here...... and if you do leave we will notice the differences. If you don't stay for us, at least saty for U2! Don't let this situation get ya down, cause there's always a new day....

102335tunes.jpg

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
a little girl with Irish eyes...

We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night
One heart
One hope
One love

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

I just wanted to say thanks for all the kinds words from all who entered the thread.

It makes times like these especially hard as I feel I have made some friends here - if not personally - but cerebrally(I think that's right).

Anyhow, I felt I needed to answer the posts with something so here it is,

Now is not a time to drag everybody down but it's a time to give thanks for our health, and wealth of family. I am Canadian but Thanksgiving no matter when it is celebrated is celebrated in much the same way.

What I will do I do not know, but I do know that life will go on with or without me.

((thoughts))
As I sit at my desk
I have many things to ponder
When what do I see
Something fully, truly, completely
I am transfixed at the sight

I stare at the scene, even as I write
"We'll shine like stars in the summer night"
Then a light shines in my eyes
The voice so soothing

But there is something there
That I cannot see
My eyes are glazed
Or so it seems

Because from out of nowhere
There is a sadness that lingers
It fades and sometimes gleams
It?s all consuming

I wish you were here.
To see what I could see,
to hear. I wish you were here.

((thoughts end)) ** I know I'm not a poet
wink.gif
I give thanks for my health, my wealth of family and well...
4w38847.jpg

4g58130.jpg

Ciao
Peace out

AWwwwwwwwwww noooooooooooooo!!!!
*clings on to icelady's leg*

Don't go girlie!!!!! Staaaaaaay, we love you girlie and no matter what somebody else thinks you shouldn't leave, if they don't like it well have them leave :p no but really I hope you don't go cos your posts rock
smile.gif
*hugs*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

PLEASE stay Icelady! We are running out of people who like to post pics and we need you! We love you and your special beautiful pics! Please know that you are welcome and wanted. I look forward to your threads, they are always some of my favorite ones. I'll beg if I have to- PLEEEAAASE? Well the last time I begged I ended up in MacPhisto's dungeon. I hope you will do me,and this forum a favor and remain on PLEBA!

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't leave!! We love you! We need you! Don't let a little thing like this keep you from coming back! I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding... Please don't leave!

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

What is all this about??
confused.gif

You say you have hurt someone by something you've said and that normally don't just pass by without people defending and arguing and noone here seems to know anything what you are talking about Icelady. This must be something very, very private that has happened outside this forum. I haven't read one single post from you or anyone else with hard words from you or to you. You have been overwhelmingly welcomed here since you are nice and have posted some great pics and opened up our minds to a new way to get delicious pics. You have almost only posted pics, never been part in discussions or the other threads so I'm very surpriced that you have made someone feeling uncomfortable around here since you haven't said very much.

I sure hope that you stay because you have given us so many great pics to drool over and I have a hard time to see that what you've said, whatever it is can have been that hurting. You seem like a nice and humble person far from hard an hurting words.
smile.gif
So please, stick around, oki?

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom