Short and sassy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greety said:

this pic, does anyone konw when this was situated? my guess would be POP era. I'm only asking because here bono has more than one earring on the left ear. I was looking for more of these pics but i haven't found any yet

Check out his left ear here, there ARE 2~! I think he had 2 for awhile then went back to only one. That's why he only had one in the Elevation pic. But he did used to have 2!

33%3A396%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A8296%3C7ot1lsi

Last edited:
okay you can tell me what you like...i don't believe it and i went through my pics collection and there is nothing of that kind . i'll transfer that question into the leather day thread, maybe you'll get an answer. ;)

I see 2 in his ear in the orange shirt pic. One heavy gold band and one little gold stud. What do the rest of you see?

P.S. Orange shirt pic is very sexy! :drool:

Leeloo said:
I see 2 in his ear in the orange shirt pic. One heavy gold band and one little gold stud. What do the rest of you see?

P.S. Orange shirt pic is very sexy! :drool:

I see 2 little hoops ,a post , an adorable ear and a sexy neck that I desperately want to nibble on..:drool::tongue:

Billie Midol said:

I see 2 little hoops ,a post , an adorable ear and a sexy neck that I desperately want to nibble on..:drool::tongue:

I agree :drool: At first glance I thought it was the same hoop he always wears but I blew it up and sure enough it is two little hoops and the post.

And the sexy neck :drool:

Attachments

• orangep2.jpg
    orangep2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 33
I opened it in photoshop and increased the size. :yes: I can do that do any pic with enough resolution. Some teeny ones will only blur when blown up.

Billie I just thought of something, you can make avatars, right? Or did somebody make them for you? It's the same thing only the pics get bigger instead of smaller. Now go on an enlarging rampage! :lol:

If I could see that gorgeous pic bigger it might help me decide about the earrings :hmm: Would somebody please post it for the non premium members?

I didn't mean to start a fuss about the earrings. But now i've gotten everybody interested, please keep posting those pics. Me too i thought it was 2 rings and a knob. I only asked because there was another post awhile back about the strange earring position with the Edge and there i replied the theotry about the multiple rings. I think i saw a pic of bono with 2 rings on the left but i thought it was around R&H period but i can't find it anymore thus...

Thanks u2Kitten, I thought i was a little crazy, my memory letting me down:wink:

Last edited:
Hi greety! :wave: That's okay, it was fun!

Here is the BIG pic for those who can't see the attachement!

orangep2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom