Short and sassy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BrittanyNova said:
Wooooo! :up: (cheers loudly for thread)

Look at this video capture that Arw9797 made :drool:

33%3A3574323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3B5258%3A8ot1lsi

If any of you have the rest of this scene, the ones where he's looking up and smiling and you can see his eyes, I would be grateful! (begs)
I just have this tiny, fuzzy one:

339%3B%3B%3A6323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232339248%3A338ot1lsi

LOVE that one. :yes:

Vampira said:

"Yes Vampira, it's allll offf in the back here, do you want to come rub my naked neck?" :combust: :faint:
338%3C%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E2323394986347ot1lsi

:sick: :drool: omg that is so sexy ain't it? I'm gonna get you vampira. Look what I got!

Hmmm yes it is all off and my neck sure is barenaked. It feels so good to touch it, ahhhh! I'd better cover it with my hand before Vampira grabs it!

339%3A56%3B923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A3%3A38%3A66ot1lsi

Yum touch that neck!!
Sexy naked Bono neck and you can't have it! Wait a minute, I can't have it! :scream:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
I'll contribute a few before bedtime calls.

33%3A3332%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B4665698ot1lsi

this pic, does anyone konw when this was situated? my guess would be POP era. I'm only asking because here bono has more than one earring on the left ear. I was looking for more of these pics but i haven't found any yet

greety said:

this pic, does anyone konw when this was situated? my guess would be POP era. I'm only asking because here bono has more than one earring on the left ear. I was looking for more of these pics but i haven't found any yet
it is pop, from the shooting of the booklet pics of pop. but bono just has one ear ring on each side, it looks blurry in thsi one. i don't have my pics here to prove it but i'll try to find a pic to show you his real earring . ;)

alright, here is a proof for you, greety:
Need.jpg

see, just one ear ring. :) he has two altogether, not more. (and i still suspect that they were done by gav :yes: )

arw9797 said:

and you are fainting over a bono? :ohmy: even if it is pop bono. :eyebrow: *takes your temperature* *worried*

:shifty:

I've been watching a lot of Pop concerts lately. :scream: I can't help it! There's just something about him with his hair like that......:drool: Pop Bono.

arw9797 said:

I've been watching a lot of Pop concerts lately. :scream: I can't help it! There's just something about him with his hair like that......:drool: Pop Bono.

The short hair is winning me over too, and this thread has helped a lot. I used to like The Fly hair, but now I think it's too long. I see a Fly pic, and I think he needs a haircut! :laugh: I'm gradually loving it shorter :drool: and shorter :sick: and shorter :combust: :up:

Last edited:
Yay for Bono and short hair converts! :applaud: :macdevil:

I'd say a good *POP* Leather day might push her 'over the Edge' what do you say Bono girls? I know Kariann and Schmeg will help out won't you? All those pics of the POP CHOP and she will fall!

Only I hate to have a good POP day while Olive's site is down, I know she'd love to post! But if not this week then next week for sure, POP goes leather day! How about it?

Vampira said:
Yay for Bono and short hair converts! :applaud: :macdevil:

I'd say a good *POP* Leather day might push her 'over the Edge' what do you say Bono girls? I know Kariann and Schmeg will help out won't you? All those pics of the POP CHOP and she will fall!

Only I hate to have a good POP day while Olive's site is down, I know she'd love to post! But if not this week then next week for sure, POP goes leather day! How about it?

:yes:

arw9797 said:

I know what you mean:yes:...another side of sexiness came out of Bono when he cut his hair short ...I find it irresistible...:drool:

Billie Midol said:

I know what you mean:yes:...another side of sexiness came out of Bono when he cut his hair short ...I find it irresistible...:drool:

That would be the sexy barenaked neck :drool: :sick: :combust:

Kariann, you GO girl! :yes: ;) :macdevil: :up:

Back
Top Bottom