Shirtless Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MandyMarie

Acrobat
I'm sure someone has already beaten me to this (cause you always do!), but hubby picked up a copy of Star magazine for me yesterday (I'm a big AJ fan). I was surprised to see a pic of a bare chested Adam on page 25! There's also a pic of Bono, last page. Just wanted to share in case you gals wanted to check it out.

Star magazine September 26, 2005

Yes, we must have a scan, STAT!

Yahweh_OMG said:
ME TOO!!!! :wink:

I saw your icon and your reply at the same time and suddenly heard Bono shouting "ME TOO!" :wink:

True, but this has a picture of the JT!chest! Anyway, we're working on it, but this is what we have... I don't know if anyone can remove those marks or what. Beats me

oddscan.jpg

No problem, hmm... Let's post pictures of shirtless!adam anyway, while we're at it :D

ads.jpg

081c9fbd.jpg

HELLOLARRY.jpg

:drool:

Why yes, I AM hijacking your thread for the time being. Can't help it...

082d2909.jpg

4c28e1e8.jpg

Anybody got the Copenhagen Elevation pics?

(Snapfish erased mine, and I haven't saved them on my harddsik anymore! :reject: )

There are som good shirtless Adam ones from those concerts too! :yes: :D

In terms of body build, it's almost like Elevation Adam and Vertigo Adam are different guys.
In fact, they look like completely different guys in general.

I swear, Adam certainly rivals Madonna in the re-invention department.

beau2ifulday said:
In terms of body build, it's almost like Elevation Adam and Vertigo Adam are different guys.
In fact, they look like completely different guys in general.

I swear, Adam certainly rivals Madonna in the re-invention department.

I think Adam and Madonna has changed for the best. They both look sofisticated now.

Adam is just down right HOT!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom