She's baaaaack and ready to share

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EC26940.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE this picture!!!!! This is the one that I have on the back of my bedroom door!
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words... Extreme Paddleball

"wow...look at those two birds... they look just like airplanes, the way they're flying..."

" because they are airplanes..."

Icelady if you want old have you seen this? It's U2's first TV performance back in 1978!
They are so cute!
legendsearlystuff01.jpg

legendsearlystuff02.jpg

legendsearlystuff03.jpg

legendsearlystuff04.jpg

legendsearlystuff05.jpg

legendsearlystuff06.jpg

legendsearlystuff07.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-27-2001).]

Stories for Boys, I Will Follow and Fire!
legendsearlystuff08.jpg

legendsearlystuff09.jpg

legendsearlystuff11.jpg

legendsearlystuff12.jpg

legendsearlystuff16.jpg

legendsearlystuff18.jpg

legendsearlystuff20.jpg

Icelady, it's such a pleasure to be able to enjoy these old pics with someone who isn't going to go *LOL* at them! I love this old stuff, I know you do too. Thanks for sticking around buddy.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
legendsearlystuff20.jpg

Icelady, it's such a pleasure to be able to enjoy these old pics with someone who isn't going to go *LOL* at them! I love this old stuff, I know you do too. Thanks for sticking around buddy.

I'd never laugh at the old days. They were mighty fine and without them U2 might not be around today - at least in its current form.

I just have to say this last pic is simply to die for. I mean doesn't it just look like he is having a Meg Ryan moment in When Harry met Sally?

Oh my just pick me up off the floor because I'm melting.....

AAAAWWWWWW, I have never seen a pic make me want to reach out and hug Bono more than this one. He looks so precious. You can see the sweat and the years on his face, yet he is still beautiful, still using his hands and his voice to bring music to us, giving us his heart, his sould, and his body. I love him for it.
GL23399.jpg

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

I just found out today that I will not have a job after March 31, so these pictures are bringing a smile to my face...Thank you for posting them...I am so looking forward to Friday night...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
I just found out today that I will not have a job after March 31, so these pictures are bringing a smile to my face...Thank you for posting them...I am so looking forward to Friday night...
biggrin.gif

so sorry but PLEBA girls seem to bounce back very nicely so I'm sure you'll be OK. I too have a contract ending the end of March but I just take it one day at a time.

((HUGS)) and glad my pics bring smiles to you.

Back
Top Bottom