Shameless Plug!! (off-topic)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Okay, I know this is not U2 related but I really wanted to share this with my PLEBA sisters! If any of you rent or buy the American Pie 2 DVD, please play the "Outtakes". My stepson's band plays over the entire segment...the band is called Pushover and he is the lead singer, lead guitarist and songwriter...I watched it last night and couldn't believe that I was hearing my kid singing on a DVD. And for you younger chicks, he is 23 and pretty damn cute! You can find more about him/Pushover at www.pushover.org (oh, his name is Ricky Estrada) Sorry for the shameless plug but he's been trying to make it for SO long and I'm really proud of him!!!

That's great BAW! I'll be sure to check it out. That is a really big break, you and your hubby must be so proud!!

... Wait, if you are Bono's wife, then does that make him Bono's son????

That's really cool, you have reason to be proud! Maybe he'll get you rich one day!
wink.gif
I think it IS kind of U2 related, they started out as a young band who needed plugging and look what happened to them!
smile.gif

Oh, that's great! My first thought about the subject was: Why the hell is there an off-topic plug here? But I read it, and it's a good one.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

....what's a Bono?

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
That's great BAW! I'll be sure to check it out. That is a really big break, you and your hubby must be so proud!!

No, he came from my other husband!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

LOL I was thinking the same thing!! Shouldn't Eli and John Abraham be her stepsons?
wink.gif

That's kewl
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Congrats! I bet you must be really proud! Shite if I were on a DVD i'd make everybody I know buy it and stuff LOL, then I'd become famous or something. I wish them luck and he's a cutie
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

I really love you guys!!! I was nervous about going so off topic and I thought I might be run off the board for bragging about my kid...thank you all so much. Hugs for everyone!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom