sexy Bono, sexy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack In The Box

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
a Mexican magazine did a list (very bad in several aspects) of the Sexiest musicians/singers, I bought it because in the cover was Bono... but the photo is very small :( , when I continue leafing through the magazine I'm with a much more great photo of Larry, wow :ohmy: , I was surprised... U2 is the only group with 2 members in this list

sexybono.txt

sexylarry.txt

the complete list (with no specific order):
Beto Cuevas (Chilean rocker)
Enrique Iglesias
Alejandro Fernandez (Mexican singer)
Robbie Williams
Chayanne (singer)
Eminem
Luis Miguel (Mexican singer)
Bono
Jon Bon Jovi
Nick Carter
Ricky Martin
George Michael
Enrique Bunbury (Spanish rocker)
Michael Hutchence
Chris Cornell
Eddie Vedder
Simon Lebon
Tommy Lee
Tiziano Ferro (Italian singer)
Kurt Cobain
Chris Martin
Anthony Kiedis
Juanes (Colombian singer)
Will Smith
Yahir (the winner of a TV show like American Idol)
Gustavo Cerati (Argentinean rocker)
Larry Mullen
Lenny Kravitz
Alejandro Sanz (Spanish singer)
Axl Rose
Jim Morrison
Justin Timberlake
Gavin Rossalde
Mick Jagger

and another list of women :rolleyes:

That's an old picture of Larry Bear.

Very cool that they made the list, though! :up:

Yay for Bono! And a big YAY for Lardence! :dance: For some unknown reason, he never seems to make it to these types of lists. :tsk:

Yummy Larry Pic..those lips are SOOO lickable :tongue:

BUT......

Gustavo Cerati as one of the sexiest?!! Loove the man's music, but sexy he is not!

yes larrysgirl, for that reason I said that the list had many faults... you know Gustavo Cerati and Soda Stereo? :D

Jack In The Box said:
yes larrysgirl, for that reason I said that the list had many faults... you know Gustavo Cerati and Soda Stereo? :D

Absolutely! my brother introduced me to their music, and they're one of my favorite bands.their music is amazing! which is your favorite song from them? mine is an oldie, "Signos".

Way to go, Bono and Larry!

No surprise they'd be in there-just look at them (yes, I love Bono, he's number one as far as the guys go, but I'm not gonna lie to you-there's times when Larry doesn't look half bad, either. I can't deny that he's a good looking man).

Now if only People magazine would recognize this...

Angela

larrysgirl said:

Absolutely! my brother introduced me to their music, and they're one of my favorite bands.their music is amazing! which is your favorite song from them? mine is an oldie, "Signos".

their most classic song... "De M?sica Ligera"
they were very good :yes:

I have the bad custom to turn each thread in my personal chat :tsk:

is good to see that Soda Stereo extended beyond of their country

wow I can't believe Larry made it on to a list, I've never seen him on one before, most likely because he's not well know. Yay :up:!

:yes: Hooray! Nice to see Larry on the list (even though I am a Bono girl) and that is a fine pic of him too! :D

I was very pleased with myself ... I've never learnt a word of Spanish but I could understand what the articles said! If only all language study could include reading about U2 *mentally writes a forceful letter to French teacher*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom