Sexiest men thread....continued!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what can I say, adorable morphs into sexy sometimes for me :shrug:

And there's something sexy about a man who is a good golfer (athlete in general)-as long as he doesn't have a huge beer belly or something :wink:

Just think about some of the golf terminology :evil:

MrsSpringsteen said:
OK, y'all will think this is so weird. I think Phil Mickelson the golfer is sort of sexy :reject:

More like adorable maybe, I dunno

i find vincent cassel to be very sexy. :uhoh:
he doesn't look like a brad pitt type but that's fine with me......

i'm more of a baseball person meself...............and this year brings the return of jim edmonds!!!!!!! :drool:

there aren't any good photos of him from this season yet..........i'll be patient

bono_gal said:
I avnt run right through all of the posts but so far! girlz, u av sum excellent tastes but Bono? where is he featuring here? oh well......all the more for me!

What more could you ask for? My two personal favourites in one pic :drool:

bonoandewan.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Gracie THANK YOU!!! I've never seen that pic before. I about fell out of my chair! I love Ewan. Oh man to be in that pic between the two of them. <thud>

gr@cie said:

What more could you ask for? My two personal favourites in one pic :drool:

bonoandewan.jpg

My thoughts exactly... Wow, A Scot, an Irishman, now all we need is an Englishman to balance it out and we have the perfect picture. I'm thinking a yung'n like Orlando Bloom, perhaps. :wink:

(Sigh) I had to go and mention Orli... Now I'm picturing that combo and :drool: thats a hunk sandwhich, lemme tell you. :D
Oh well, he's all by himself here but I love these pics
Orlicol001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom