Sexiest Instrument played by a Band Member?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scarletwine said:
Wow, Mona I love those "Harmonica" pictures. Ok maybe it is the hunk behind the instrument. The microphones not bad either.

:drool: Bono and his mic need to be hosed down

Yes please

delickerous

The guitar is supposed to be "the most sexual of instruments", the bass makes that deep, throbbing sound (innuendo #1), the drums can sound loud and forceful (innuendo #2!), the harmonica is sexy largely because it's played with the mouth, and vocals, well, it all depends on who's singing.

Bono, from JT on, has an incredibly sexy voice, which he owes in part to his dad, who sang tenor. I saw a street performer of about 8 or 7 play harmonica like an old pro, so it's lost its, ahem, appeal to me. Larry's drumming style convey emotion, but most other drummers, I doubt it. And sometimes, the bass is hidden underneath the sounds of the other instruments. Which sucks 'cause I love how the bass sounds. My vote goes to the guitar, because Edge makes it look and sound so damn good. :D

MiniFly said:
Hey now, saxophone can be plenty sexy. Ever seen Sting play sax? Yeah, that's what I thought.

scrap1-10.jpg

Umm lol I know too many weirdo people who play the saxophone. Sometimes it's tone is sexy though. No one I know looks sexy playing it. So no sax isn't sexy to me! lol

Bonofire said:
oh, to be that harmonica!!!!!

I said earlier in this thread that I thought the voice was the sexiest musical instrument, but since you put it that way I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I should change my name from Bono's shades to Bono's harmonica. :macdevil:

Bono's shades said:

I said earlier in this thread that I thought the voice was the sexiest musical instrument, but since you put it that way I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I should change my name from Bono's shades to Bono's harmonica. :macdevil:

[COLOR=royal blue]You would recieve very many unwelcome advances from me :huh: [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom