SEXIEST EVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
OK- I haven't started a new thread since way before christmas, but I think this is worth it.

I am slowly watching a 6 hr tape of the directTV u2 thing. and i just finished watching the "WGRYWH" video...and I have to say, it might be the SEXIEST u2 video I've yet seen....

Bono looks AMAZING

A-MAZ-ING

and my husband said, "is this just a video of Bono standing there looking sexy?"

and I said, "uh, no, there are concert shots..."

and then at that instant, a gorgeous shot of Adam standing there with his bass came on the screen and I said triumphantly, "Look! There's a shot of Adam standing there looking sexy!"

For some reason he didn't laugh!

Ladies, PLEBA, friends - it is one SEXY video.

does anyone have any captured stills from it?
BONO LOOKS AMAZING

*sighs because she doesn't have Direct TV*
*smiles because she recognizes that Bono has lots of beauty to spread in many other pictures*
*realizes she has no idea what "WGRYWH" is and therefore is no longer forlorn*

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Aaaww Lilly.
It's Who's Gonna Ride Yer Wild Horses.
smile.gif
We're just too lazy to type it out

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Also, I have yet to see that video. WOWY makes me cry.

Off to Kazaa! But Kazaa doesn't have it. Where can I see this vid? Gr.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Autumn454:
7u52934.jpg
ooo keep Bono's assymetrical eyes away from the Hot Pocket Pickers!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

just finished the whole directTV thing. last video is Beautiful Day, and wouldn't you know it? Adam is wearing a pair of de-lish-us pants in that video.

sory of loose, grey, with a stripe.

I must have them.

I totally forgot about that video. He looks so good. That was right around the time when I fell in love with U2, and Bono!! At the time I had a boyfriend who thought that he was Bono, but he wasn't. He had fly shades, and a leather jacket and wore a whole lot of black, but it didn't really work for him. He also played guitar and would always play "one" and sing it for me. It was sweet that he tried, but there is only one BONO.

Yes he was VERY HOT AND SEXY in that one, but it's still a toss-up if it's hotter than this:

5125225.jpg

pj20873.jpg

Oh it doesn't really matter does it, they are both gorgeous and we get to look- well I don't have a copy of WGRYWH though
frown.gif
Sure wish I did!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

This video is on the DirectTV freeview?
eek.gif

OMG, I have not seen this part yet. What video's or doc. is it is after? I have not seen the whole freeview yet and my friend taped it for me the other night. WOW! This is exciting news, because I have never seen WGRYWH video.

*logs off PLEBA,runs to VCR to hunt down this video!*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*grins* because Disco knows she's getting a copy of this from another U2 fan...and it's prolly waiting for her in her mailbox for when she gets home, YAYYYY!!!

can't WAIT to see that video!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
This video is on the DirectTV freeview?
eek.gif

OMG, I have not seen this part yet. What video's or doc. is it is after? I have not seen the whole freeview yet and my friend taped it for me the other night. WOW! This is exciting news, because I have never seen WGRYWH video.

*logs off PLEBA,runs to VCR to hunt down this video!*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

YAY!!! I found the WGRYWH on my video. This was an fantastic find. Elizabeth, thanks girl for bringing this to our attention. I now see why this video is a popular drool video in PLEBA. I had to watch it a few times tonight.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 12-29-2001).]

7u52934.jpg

YAY! That's it!!!
WOO HOO!

I think THIS BONO is my FAVORITE BONO.
Everything is perfect in that video. He's just plain gorgeous.

Now listen, I DO have 2 VCRs. so if someone wants a copy of the direct TV thing, easy as pie. Just send me a VHS tape and I'll send it back full of U2. No fee, no hassle, no strings attached. You pay for mail one way, I'll pay for the other.

BUT NO SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF ADAM.

so here's my email if you want to set up the x-change:

e.pagel@verizon.net

Sorry! This offer has expired!

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-10-2002).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:

Oh it doesn't really matter does it, they are both gorgeous and we get to look- well I don't have a copy of WGRYWH though
frown.gif
Sure wish I did!

Awwwwwww.... Man! I think WGRYWH and One (the bar version) are my fav Bono vids! He looks TOO HOT on both! But Everytime I watch WGRYWH, It's just too WOW! But your right doesn't really matter, BOTH vids are HOT!

Main1.jpg

icon35.gif

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

One more! hehehe

Main2.jpg

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

icon35.gif
icon22.gif

icon26.gif

****THUD*****

eek.gif
Monica those are GORGEOUS!!!!! Thanks for posting them!! You sure have one helluva collection, those are SO HOT!!
icon22.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

i can't remember where i posted my original offer, but since i'm in this thread, i'll repost my 1st and a new 2nd offer.

If anyone wants the directTV videos, just send me an email, we'll set up and exchange.

and as a bonus, I can now include a copy of the CNN interview thing about Bono (and some group called U2 although they are surprisingly rare!)

e.pagel@verizon.net

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
Main1.jpg
ooooo geez lookit the SECOND ONE!

I love that song, it means so much to me. I'm still lookin for the vid, though.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

YAY!!! I found the WGRYWH on my video. This was an fantastic find. Elizabeth, thanks girl for bringing this to our attention. I now see why this video is a popular drool video in PLEBA. I had to watch it a few times tonight.
biggrin.gif

you found it?? like you found it on a video tape, or mpeg?! cuz i've been searching FOREVER for an mpeg!! and now with those captures posted i NEED to see it even more lol. help!!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!"
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

[This message has been edited by opaltranquility (edited 01-01-2002).]

OMG I AM WATCHING THIS RIGHT NOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it IS an amazing video...and Bono looks....holy crap...SEXXXAAAAAY AS ALL GET-OUT!!!!!!!! In his Fly leather and that neck chain and all...

the 'Baby can we still be friends' bit with that little SMIRK on his face, I almost jumped through the television!!!!!! and what's with the part where he flubs??
confused.gif

But this is not one of my fave tunes so I may have to watch it w/o sound...and doesn't Bono's eyes look very um, 'sleepy' or something???

I loved the DirectTV U2 month! I watched bits and pieces of it every day. I liked starting out my day with U2! I'm going to miss it! At least I have it on tape. BTW, thanks for all those stills. *THUD*
Oh crap I've been here too much, I'm passing out now too! LOL! Jen

I am currently watching the "Stay" video right now and I think this is one of the sexiest videos. I have not seen this video in years and did not realize nor remember it being sexy. Bono with that ponytail staring at the girl who is singing is just hot.
eek.gif

You're right! STAY is sexy and belongs on this thread along with One and WGRYWH. Here are some pretty pics!

25609456PqEwvXUaWl_ph.jpg

25609651qpAYbPMmqr_ph.jpg

25609831sjhMRjkEFG_ph.jpg

25609967ZREpFmaGcO_ph.jpg

25612187zMSJNCaiuW_ph.jpg

Be right back with more......

Back
Top Bottom