SEXIEST EVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WGRYWHPaper2.jpg

wink.gif

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 01-03-2002).]

Too many Bono heads....wait, wtf am I saying? Continue...
smile.gif

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Thanks for the beaU2iful wallpapers Carrie and Monica, they are luscious!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Oh My God, I bought the City of Angels DVD years ago, when I didn't have a DVD player, and I left it at my boyfriends. I got a DVD player for Christmas, so I decided to watch the video for "If God Will Send His Angels" which is my current fave U2 song. All I have to say about this video is that Bono looks feckin beautifulHe has really short hair, and isn't wearing any sunglasses so you can see his eyes. They show clips of the movie but most of the video is just Bono sitting in a booth in a restaurant. He looks so cute when the other people sit next to him and he gets all uncomfortable. At one point he screams into the camera, and it is one of those very sexy Bono open mouth pictures. I wish that I had a digital camera so I could post pics of it!!

Eventually all the guys come and sit with him, and Larry Lovers-He looks great too!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Oh My God, I bought the City of Angels DVD years ago, when I didn't have a DVD player, and I left it at my boyfriends. I got a DVD player for Christmas, so I decided to watch the video for "If God Will Send His Angels" which is my current fave U2 song. All I have to say about this video is that Bono looks feckin beautifulHe has really short hair, and isn't wearing any sunglasses so you can see his eyes. They show clips of the movie but most of the video is just Bono sitting in a booth in a restaurant. He looks so cute when the other people sit next to him and he gets all uncomfortable. At one point he screams into the camera, and it is one of those very sexy Bono open mouth pictures. I wish that I had a digital camera so I could post pics of it!!

Eventually all the guys come and sit with him, and Larry Lovers-He looks great too!!!

I bought the dvd just for the video.
biggrin.gif
i have yet to see the movie...LOL! I love that video and IGWSHA is one of my favorite songs.

Originally posted by SeeTheSunrise:
I bought the dvd just for the video.
biggrin.gif
i have yet to see the movie...LOL! I love that video and IGWSHA is one of my favorite songs.

I am now watching the video for the 4th time in a row. My dad is in the next room, and must think that I am insane!!! I can't help it, I should go to bed, but he is amazing!!

I could've sworn I heard someone say "Stay, Faraway So close...." So, here's some yummy pics to look at.

iBB720115-B2A1-4C17-A832-D6D1EC135BE0.jpg

i25D0244E-9BAD-4F45-8E3C-89FF34575EBA.jpg

Me personally... I like Bono any way, shape, or form.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
I could've sworn I heard someone say "Stay, Faraway So close...." So, here's some yummy pics to look at.

iBB720115-B2A1-4C17-A832-D6D1EC135BE0.jpg

i25D0244E-9BAD-4F45-8E3C-89FF34575EBA.jpg

Me personally... I like Bono any way, shape, or form.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Bono looks so yummy in that one I love it! I also love the Wild Horses one it is hot too!

------------------

Hey WoW!! yes, hot bono pics do help one deal with all these Freezing temps! Brrr! missvelvet-I hear ya! I'm in jax, and it doesn't feel like Florida anymore! Note to Elizabeth pleez, pleez email ME, I want that Video, let's chat OK? I tried and tried to contact you thru your email, to no avail!! HELP! and did you get it ALL? 6 hours i all? pleez let me know! Thanks in advance! peace to you..email, forbonou2@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom