***SEXIEST EDGE PICTURES EVER***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge-dork.jpg

edge-farmer.jpg

e-grinJT.jpg

[This message has been edited by Larry's drumstick (edited 02-20-2001).]

Doesn't the Edge make a good-looking drag queen? LOL

one2.jpg

If it doesn't work first time, press "back", then "forward" and it should come up.

[This message has been edited by Larry's drumstick (edited 03-16-2001).]

Still keeping my eyes on this thread
smile.gif

Thanksss, folks. Thanks, Larry's drumstick.

Can't get enough of him.

foray

------------------
"Please--tame me!" he said. "I want to, very much," the little prince replied. "But I have not much time. I have friends to discover, and a great many things to understand." "One only understands the things that one tames," said the fox.

I got kinda depressed reading some of the threads in some of the other forum..about the short set list and yadda..yadda...but then...THEN I got into Pleba and saw the sexiest Bono, Larry and Edge pics I've EVER seen...They are really good
biggrin.gif
and my mood got MUCH better!!!

So thank you, thank you, thank you especially
to Larry's Drumstick and Abel...you are doing a GREAT job in this wonder-forum
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for the kind words elevation!
smile.gif

I agree that there is so much negativity in this forum at the moment, and what better way to get past that than to feast your eyes on some sexy pics of our men!!!
wink.gif

Maybe we should send some of those whining people over to PLEBA! (Although they'd probably find fault here too...grrrr).

Thank you Thank you!
If not for you guys I wouldn't have any pictures to drool over at all! So I'm sending some love your way! Why did Bono say that Edge had more kids than Abraham? Seems to me that Bono has just about the same.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the wallpaper, guys! I have an earnest looking Edge on my comp screen now
smile.gif

Thanks, larry's drumstick.

foray

------------------
When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours. That's relativity.
--Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Bonotello:
Sorry. Maybe this will work:

sexyedge.jpg

[This message has been edited by Bonotello (edited 01-28-2001).]

That is one of my fav Edge pics! He looks so darn COOL!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

Originally posted by Bonotello:
Sorry. Maybe this will work:

sexyedge.jpg

[This message has been edited by Bonotello (edited 01-28-2001).]

That is one of my fav Edge pics! He looks so darn COOL!
biggrin.gif

SORRY FOR POSTING TWICE MY COMP WENT CRAZY!! I think my comp is Edge compatible!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 04-13-2001).]

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Are you trying to drive me completely nuts!!
I can't take it!!!!!

Just got back on the site after a week of chasing this man around the east coast. All 4 Philly and DC shows, front row rail between Bono and Edge, right at the opening on the edge
smile.gif
of the stage where he walks up occasionally to play.

Bono who?

LOVE THE SEQUINED PANTS ABEL!!! (hey Abel, I heard you were a fellow Dallasite??) I just today got the Achtung Baby video, and OMG, Edge in the sequin pants and black tank top...WHOOOOO DOGGY!!! **Kelli keels over again** LOVE the one of him up there with the red shirt, holding his hat, with his beautiful dome BARE, as God intended... :)

Does Edge know he's good looking? I bet not. I don't think *anyone* goes around thinking "DAMN I'M HOT!!" Okay...well, maybe Bono, he's a media whore, anyway, isn't he?? But Edge? No. I think he's too self-conscious about that aspect, I mean, look how he is about his baldness....so no, I don't think he knows how adorable he IS!!!!

Oh man...gotta go watch that AB video again, what a marvel!!! GIMME THOSE PANTS, EDGE!!!

Originally posted by ABEL:
I can't believe I haven't seen these up here yet...

SEQUINED PANTS!!! SEQUINED PANTS!!! SEQUINED PANTS

Edge_pants.jpg

(sorry about the quality on this one--my scanner's acting up
frown.gif
)

if any of you have the capability to do a snapshot from a video, at the very end of the AB video, during "until the end of the world" OMG...there is an awesome shot, first of Edge, looking right into the camera for a couple seconds (GASP! be still my heart) and right after that, Larry....it's to die foah!!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom