***SEXIEST BONO PICTURES EVER***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
little small but beautiful none the less
biggrin.gif

redhill.jpg

------------------
I think Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet.
-Bono

*here I go again* how 'bout these "Sex on Feet" Crzy4Bono?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OMG!!! I've died and gone to heaven!
BLACK LEATHER "BUBBLE" PANTS!!!!!!!!!
BLACK LEATHER "BUBBLE" PANTS!!!!!!!!! BLACK LEATHER "BUBBLE" PANTS!!!!!!!!!

Bono_009.jpg

Bono_055.jpg

Originally posted by Larry's drumstick:
I think we've created a monster!!! ABEL just can't stop posting pics of Bono!

(I'm an unleashed Bono picture posting monster...drooling and all!
wink.gif
)

Anybody ever find that number for U2 Anonimous?

------------------
www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 02-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 02-02-2001).]

LD, I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE PIC OF BONO OF ALL TIME TOO!

It was in a sheet music book called "U2 Portfolio" (which by the way has lots of other great pics, but unfortunately I can't scan the whole book to put up here). I've got it up on my website now too, where it will stay forever and ever. (this pic I mean, not the whole book...
wink.gif
)

LD, that drawing of it on my website just doesn't do it justice. Like I said, that one was done a long time ago in high school. I think I'm going to have to do a real painting of this one. (I can't believe I'd forgotten about it)
wink.gif

Originally by Larry's Drumstick
(I have a weakness for Irishmen wearing berets!)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BonoBeret.jpg

p.s. I don't mean to be hogging the place w/all these posts. Just let me know if you want me to stop
wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 02-03-2001).]

Oh, my!
Bono-uf.jpg

hey, what happened? what's with this "xoom" thing?? the pic above dissapeared!!!

Awww, Bono & Ali on their wedding day
smile.gif

wedding.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 02-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 02-04-2001).]

Originally posted by ABEL:
*here I go again* how 'bout these "Sex on Feet" Crzy4Bono?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OMG!!! I've died and gone to heaven!
BLACK LEATHER "BUBBLE" PANTS!!!!!!!!!
BLACK LEATHER "BUBBLE" PANTS!!!!!!!!! BLACK LEATHER "BUBBLE" PANTS!!!!!!!!!

Very, very nice. Yes. I think I'll post it again:

Bono_009.jpg

he he he he he..

------------------
I Believe in the Kingdom Come, where all the colors, will bleed into one...

[This message has been edited by Crzy4Bono (edited 02-03-2001).]

I can't believe I didn't notice this before!!! but on the previous page (page #2) I posted a pic of Bono yesterday (I think it was yesterday...all the days have become a blur sitting at my computer posting pics of Bono in black leather pants) walking down the steps out of the lemon. And guess what he's wearing!!!!
biggrin.gif

You guessed it!
BLACK LEATHER "BUBBLE" PANTS
go back and check it out! (but it's not as nice as the ones we just posted above
wink.gif

*drool*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Thanks ABEL!!! That's the pic I was talking about
smile.gif
. It would definitely be one of my fave Bono pics ever, although not necessarily the sexiest. I love the way he looks in the beret though! I have a video of an excellent in depth interview done with the band when they toured Australia in 1984 - Bono was wearing the beret with a grey shirt, black vest over the top, with those tight black leather pants and black boots - I love that look! lol

(Check out the sexiest band pics thread for a couple more "beret" pics I posted today!)

I think Bono has looked great in all the different phases of his career, but I'd have to say that generally I think he looked his "sexiest" during the JT/R&H era - the long hair, tight pants, vests with no shirt underneath *drool*. I mean just watch the videos of WOWY, Streets, or Still haven't found...he just looks so gorgeous in all of them! (Then again he's looking pretty damn hot in the "Stuck" vid too - love how he's growing his hair longer again!)

BTW ABEL - keep posting!!! The more pics of Bono the better! People have posted so many pics here that I had never seen before - it's great - I never tire of looking at pics of Bono!!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Larry's drumstick (edited 02-04-2001).]

Follower - thanks for those links you posted - I'd never seen that pic of Bono wearing shorts before!!! That's right girls - SHORTS!!! I like seeing what he looks like when he's not "at work"!lol

Originally posted by Larry's Drumstick
Follower - thanks for those links you posted - I'd never seen that pic of Bono wearing shorts before!!! That's right girls - SHORTS!!! I like seeing what he looks like when he's not "at work"!lol

You're welcome LD, that pic is from the first time they came to Brazil in 1998, it was taken in B?zios, a beautiful village by the beach near Rio de Janeiro, he was walking or jogging barefeet!

If you want more Bono wearing shorts, here comes other ones, they're not as good as the first one though. Sorry for the links instead of the pics.

http://www.u2fanclub.org/fotos/b970026.jpg
http://www.u2fanclub.org/fotos/b970022.jpg
http://www.u2fanclub.org/fotos/b970021.jpg
http://www.u2fanclub.org/fotos/b970016.jpg

I'll keep searching in local websites ASAP. This is a contagious disease!
smile.gif

OK, guys, I've decided (as if I need SOMETHING ELSE to do with my time) that I'm going to grab up all these photos in PLEBA and put them on one web page. So, here goes my very first web design effort:

http://members.home.net/u2page

I've only gotten to Bono, but I'll work on the rest. My apologies if I've ripped off anyone's photos. (But you guys will be the only ones to see them, right?

Let me know what you think!

------------------
I Believe in the Kingdom Come, where all the colors, will bleed into one...

Hey! Crzy4Bono! Nice page!!!

It's amazing by posting these photos how productive we have become, eh? (thanks to LD!) That's how I got my web page started too!!! (Remember way back when I couldn't figure out how to get my pics to work (I was so frustrated back then)...I signed up for a free web page-just to link the photos to - and 12 hours later ended up with my very first U2 web page too! (you will probably recognize a lot of the photos on my page too) - I've been at my computer pretty much constantly ever since!)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(...but I didn't see the Black Leather Bubble Pants one on your page yet!!!
wink.gif
)

I was going to post some more photos for you, but it wouldn't let me! (what's up with that! I got a message that I have exceeded my maximum number of photos per post, which is 8, but there were only 3 on the page!

Well, here's one more, anyway!

bono_mac.gif

p.s. Can I put a link from my page to yours?
biggrin.gif

------------------

Great work Crzy4Bono with that photo page - I can imagine it will be quite time consuming though.

Thanks for those last few pics ABEL - very nice - especially that one of him leaning against the wall. (When you post and it says that you've exceeded the number of images allowed, I think that's because it counts any of the smilies that you've used as well as the pics - the same thing has happened to me before.

Follower - thanks again for the other links you posted for more pics of Bono in shorts! Thanks so much - I'd never seen any of these before! Please feel free to post more if you can find them!!!
smile.gif

Here's yet another Bono photo...(I rather like these pics w/the blue circles on the wall...or 'halos' as I like to think of them
biggrin.gif

bono95010.jpg

Thanks again Crzy4Bono for linking me to your page! I feel so honored.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
. (one small request though, next time you update your page could you put ABEL instead of Abel, since ABEL is a sort of an acronym for Adam Bono Edge & Larry
wink.gif
)

BTW my page has a new design...let me know what you think or if you like the old one better.

------------------

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 02-07-2001).]

cutebono2.jpg

earring.jpg

*sigh*

------------------
**Still looking for the
face I had before the
world was made....**

**Work like you don't
need money, love like
you've never been hurt,
and dance like no
one's watching.**

Dancing barefoot - don't be disheartened by those pics not working - I've tried to post ones from that same site before, and for some reason they never seem to work from there (I don't think you're doing anything wrong!)
smile.gif

(If you click on "back" then go "forward" straight after, they sometimes sohow up - just did for me then! (Don't ask me why - who knows???)

ABEL - Congrats on your 100!!!
biggrin.gif
Didn't take you long to get there! How many of your posts are pics of various band members? (Probably about 80 are of Bono!!!) lol
wink.gif

I like that Bono/Macphisto pic you just posted - never seen that one before. He looks very nice in that shirt!

Back
Top Bottom