***SEXIEST BAND PICS EVER***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Has this been done already?? I haven't been on the list long enough to know!! (eek!) I guess too much is not enough....

band32.jpg

kmartpop.jpg

retroband.jpg

band30.jpg

groupJT.jpg

------------------
Looking for a sound that's gonna drown out the world

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

great pics, great thread!
biggrin.gif

I like the RS ones(hope I do this right)

102335tunes.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

I don't know how to post pictures and don't even have any to share, so I thank ALL you PLEBA girls who post all these delicious pics day and night.

*bows before all PLEBA pic posters*

U2ohyum.jpg

this is my flavorite one!! It has inspired the graphics on my webpage i'm working on. they are all so yummy and i love the sandals!

nmecover.jpg

------------------

na89778.jpg

rm91527.jpg

zN49646.jpg

M936775.jpg

B873138.jpg

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
U2ohyum.jpg

this is my flavorite one!! It has inspired the graphics on my webpage i'm working on. they are all so yummy and i love the sandals!

I love this pic too, though I can just hear Larry saying.."I ain't wearin' no freakin' sandals!"

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument, you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident".--Adam

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

U2ohyum.jpg

I love this pic too, though I can just hear Larry saying.."I ain't wearin' no freakin' sandals!"

------------------

"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument, you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident".--Adam

***Maria***

sorry about the double post...my computer is acting up on me again!!
pcangry.gif

------------------

***Maria***

(first, obligatory sexy pic)
U2shimmer.gif

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

oh yeah but he looks like SUCH a M-A-N there. they all do. look how they tempt me with their necks.........

Is the world spinning for you like it's spinning for me?

------------------

Hey there!

Thanks so much for starting up this thread. We can never get enough sexy band pics. And lately, PLEBA has been lacking in the pictures' posts, so any thread that has great, drool-worthy pics is great in my book!

smile.gif

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

I did see that, but it was so long it locked up my computer trying to load, so I posted on the new one and I didn't think I could deal with waiting for it to load and scrolling through it again every time. If you'll notice some of the pics I posted were lifted from the original thread. I hope to go back and save more.

Back
Top Bottom