Server Down...Get Your Gifs Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraviolet Light said:
Dear BC,
I would just like you to know that I have awakened my household with my laughter.
that is all.
-Ellen :D

same here. my mom came over to see what i was laughing at and she said...oh my god she made all those???

Bonochick said:
Awwwwww, ABEL, I was just teasin' ya!!!!!!! You've never said it!

Well, maybe you have...I don't know....*lol* :D

lol I know BC! muahahaha ;)

Dad went to sleep...Game Show Network is on...

Oooooh! Greed!

The answer was Silly Putty.

I want some Silly Putty...some of that stuff that glows in the dark. We used to get those plastic things of slime from the machines outside of K-Mart, but my sis and I used to throw it up at the ceiling, and it would get stuck up there and leave stains.

Oh, ABEL....how you toy with my emotions.........

*BC cries and runs off to write a book entitled How To Increase Your Post Count Significantly In One Night* :D

Bonochick said:
Oh, ABEL....how you toy with my emotions.........

*BC cries and runs off to write a book entitled How To Increase Your Post Count Significantly In One Night* :D

aww u know I luv ya BC! *hugs*

ABEL said:

aww u know I luv ya BC! *hugs*

You're only saying that because otherwise I'd post those pics of you and z edge on the Slip 'n Slide covered with Jell-O!!!!

:silent: *forgets where I am for a second* :silent:

:D

doctorwho said:

I got dizzy watching Larry spin around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and... oh, I don't feel so good....:barf:

I thought I destroyed all that film *smacks forehead*

Bonochick said:

You're only saying that because otherwise I'd post those pics of you and z edge on the Slip 'n Slide covered with Jell-O!!!!

:silent: *forgets where I am for a second* :silent:

:D

hey!!! Where'd you get those pics! I thought I destroyed all the evidence of that! :ohmy: :eeklaugh: :lol:

but I really do luv ya BC! *huggies again*

peptofamily.gif

BonoChick! You rule! And you are hilarious! :D

*starts downloading all pics - hoards for self. ;)

Now, if you start saying, "one time, in band camp..." then I'll really start to wonder. :lol:

Oh yeah - I'm new to this forum. *waves* I love it - I'll be coming back.

JaraU2 said:
BonoChick! You rule! And you are hilarious! :D

*starts downloading all pics - hoards for self. ;)

Now, if you start saying, "one time, in band camp..." then I'll really start to wonder. :lol:

Oh yeah - I'm new to this forum. *waves* I love it - I'll be coming back.

Thanks and welcome to Interference!!!!! :D

OMC, don't let zonelistener see that band camp thing....he (and many others here and in real life!) tease me cuz that's how I always begin my stories!!!! *lol* :D

Oh, and I cannot forget to reply to dear, sweet ABLE....

You have always been such a good friend to me. Bless you! When I spend time here with you, it's like I'm back home, hangin' out with my friends. It reminds me of hill rolling at Stephenson Island and dumping an entire box of Junior Mints in my mouth and choking on them.

Oh, memories!!!!!!

I miss home!!!!!

Bonochick said:
Oh, and I cannot forget to reply to dear, sweet ABLE....

You have always been such a good friend to me. Bless you! When I spend time here with you, it's like I'm back home, hangin' out with my friends. It reminds me of hill rolling at Stephenson Island and dumping an entire box of Junior Mints in my mouth and choking on them.

Oh, memories!!!!!!

I miss home!!!!!

awwwww BC! *wipes a tear from her eye*

someone get me a tissue!

er....

wait
...isn't choking on Junior Mints a bad thing? :eyebrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO @ this thread! I had missed it, sorry, or else I would have replied sooner for sure.

Larry EBTTRT gif = :drool:

Bonochick said:
Ever hit "Enter" when you don't realize that hitting "Enter" will actually post, but then you think, why don't I just edit it, but you already started typing all this out so you figure you'll just keep going with it?

I did that once.

I've had my cat step on something that posted when it wasn't ready and had to edit! Your kitty is beautiful, he looks like my kitten, Song! (like the little guy in my sig, those aren't mine but they look almost exactly like my cat's litter!):)

ABEL said:

awwwww BC! *wipes a tear from her eye*

someone get me a tissue!

er....

wait
...isn't choking on Junior Mints a bad thing? :eyebrow:

Not when you spit them out all over the ground, and your friend steps in them! BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!

And......OMC, I spelt your name wrong in that one post!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :silent: Whoops!!!!!!

Made a new one!

BC's Dad: You're STILL making those?!

Attachments

• bonochristmas.gif
    bonochristmas.gif
    215.3 KB · Views: 35
I love this part of the vid...Bono looks at Edge so lovingly, and Edge looks like he's thinkin', if you ever make thos googly eyes at me again, I will stick my guitar where the sun don't shine!

*edit, edit!* I like this version better!!

Attachments

• bonoedgechristmas1.gif
    bonoedgechristmas1.gif
    186.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
how dare you! :mad:

Bonochick said:
And......OMC, I spelt your name wrong in that one post!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :silent: Whoops!!!!!!

that's ok BC, you should see how z hedge spells my name! :eeklaugh:

btw...what does OMC mean? nellie posted about it in Lemonade Stand a while back, but we never got an answer! :mad:

And...how do you make those animated gifs :question:

inquiring minds want to know! :eeklaugh:

btw, I'm at work...I'm bored...I really shouldn't even be at this website :sexywink: :lol: :no:

Last edited:
ABEL~

I download videos from online. Then I use Alt+Print Screen to get a screen shot and paste it as a new image into a photo editing program. I crop it and resize it, and then I save it. I keep doing that until I get a sequence of pics. Then I use a gif animation program (I use ULead PhotoImpact's Gif Animator...it came with our scanner's software) to put the pics together.

Then I share them with you all! :D

Attachments

• bonoplease.gif
    bonoplease.gif
    134 KB · Views: 17
Another one of Bono from that vid...he looks so beautiful......

Attachments

• bonoplease1.gif
    bonoplease1.gif
    116.7 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom