Server Down...Get Your Gifs Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*momentarily goes cross-eyed*

I don't think I've ever spent so much time in a single thread non-stop...........

Attachments

• bonomugshot.gif
    bonomugshot.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 35
daisybean said:
Damn... how many of these have you made????

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

A reply, a reply! I got a reply! Outside life!!!!! :D

I've made a lot!!! *lol* I wish I would have been uploadin' them as I went along...curses!

Attachments

• bonoharvard.gif
    bonoharvard.gif
    88.9 KB · Views: 35
Okay, I made this one tonight for April per special request, so please nobody else use this one! I made it for her!!

Attachments

• larryforapril.gif
    larryforapril.gif
    91.2 KB · Views: 752
Made this one earlier as well!

Attachments

• bonocelebrationrun.gif
    bonocelebrationrun.gif
    93.3 KB · Views: 37
ABEL!!!!!!!

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs*

Hang out! Share stories!!!!!!!

Made this gif earlier tooooooo!

Attachments

• bonocelebration.gif
    bonocelebration.gif
    77.6 KB · Views: 33
BC's Dad: Well, as long as you are still up, I might as well stay up too. What are you doin'?

BC: *explains to Dad*

BC's Dad: My God, how many of those things did you make?!?!

Attachments

• bonocam.gif
    bonocam.gif
    98.2 KB · Views: 32
Dear BC,
I would just like you to know that I have awakened my household with my laughter.
that is all.
-Ellen :D

Ultraviolet Light said:
Dear BC,
I would just like you to know that I have awakened my household with my laughter.
that is all.
-Ellen :D

Awwww...then it's all worth my while!!!!!! :)

Attachments

• bonoblack.gif
    bonoblack.gif
    45.8 KB · Views: 36
When I was in my 6th grade gym class, I was talkin' with some chicas in the locker room about Bono. Everybody said he was too old for me, and I jokingly said something like, "22 years older than me isn't bad! Besides, who cares about age when you are in love?"

Well, my teacher overheard me, and I ended up in the guidance counselor's office later because she thought I had a boyfriend 22 years older than me!

Oh, I looooove this gif!!!!! :love:

Attachments

• bonoalikiss.gif
    bonoalikiss.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 36
In high school, there was a drummer named Adam. My best friend Kim and I gave Adam a lemon and some lemon-flavored candy. He carried the lemon around with him all the time and would rub it all over his skin so he smelled lemon-fresh. I started keeping a lemon in my locker. I loved the smell.

Attachments

• bonoali.gif
    bonoali.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 35
One time, in high school, we were having our annual Shakespeare festival. I had on my beautiful Shakespearian gown and was ready to partake in the fun of the festival. I was a freshman, and my sis was a senior. Well, my class needed a last minute person for Tug of War, so I volunteered. My sis and all her friends were there, and all of my friends and teachers were there. I ended up slippin' in the mud, and I fell on my arse. Worst of all, a gust of wind kicked up and blew my skirt not only up but over my head so I was all disoriented and couldn't get my skirt down right away. All the senior boys started cheering...and my teachers were laughing! I was so embarrassed........

I still am.

Attachments

• bono.gif
    bono.gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 46
Hey, raffie baby!!!!!! You stud! I knew I could count on you!

:kiss:

Yeah, I made my guidance counselors earn their paychecks, that's for sure!!!!! :D

Attachments

• bellydancer.gif
    bellydancer.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Bonochick said:
In high school, there was a drummer named Adam. My best friend Kim and I gave Adam a lemon and some lemon-flavored candy. He carried the lemon around with him all the time and would rub it all over his skin so he smelled lemon-fresh. I started keeping a lemon in my locker. I loved the smell.

he wore lemon.....:lol: :eeklaugh:

I haven't watched Game Show Network yet tonight...usually, Dad is asleep, so I have that channel on...but he's sittin' up with me and watchin' some shoot 'em up movies and stooof...he's such good company though!

Except he eats all the cereal when he's up late. It's like he'll turn into some abnormal creature come nightfall if he doesn't eat cereal.

Attachments

• ali.gif
    ali.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 46
Damn Ali gif....now I feel oooglay! Blarg...

Oh well...I'll just look at sexy Adam to cheer me up!

Attachments

• adamthrow.gif
    adamthrow.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 42
That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless............I make more..............

But I don't think I will tonight.

I'd just like to thank the few wonderful people who helped me get through this thread. Bless ya!

Oh, and to everybody else.....I still love ya! :D

ABEL said:
dammit I finished my last Pepperidge Farm Mint Brussels cookie :(

Don't say the C word in front of my dad!! He's been cravin' cookies all night!!!!! *lol* I told him I'd run to the store, but he said noooooooooooo........*lol*

Vanilla swirled fudge balls! My profile pic won't come up!

*is going to attach it so she can re-post it*

ABEL: But, BC, that's not U2-related! It has to go in another forum...

BC: Are you ALWAYS so perfect?

ABEL: Yes.

Ever hit "Enter" when you don't realize that hitting "Enter" will actually post, but then you think, why don't I just edit it, but you already started typing all this out so you figure you'll just keep going with it?

I did that once.

Attachments

• katraya.jpg
    katraya.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 633
when did i say that? lol

Bonochick said:
Vanilla swirled fudge balls! My profile pic won't come up!

*is going to attach it so she can re-post it*

ABEL: But, BC, that's not U2-related! It has to go in another forum...

BC: Are you ALWAYS so perfect?

ABEL: Yes.

huh?

hey bc...i was laughing at your stories (for boys *giggle*)(sorry)....but i was busy...nice gifs!!! i like the longer ones especially...and the hand from ebttrt!! i like it when they are more than a few pics...but that's just me...you rock at making these!!! thanks!!!

Awwwwww, ABEL, I was just teasin' ya!!!!!!! You've never said it!

Well, maybe you have...I don't know....*lol* :D

Stories for Boys said:
hey bc...i was laughing at your stories (for boys *giggle*)(sorry)....but i was busy...nice gifs!!! i like the longer ones especially...and the hand from ebttrt!! i like it when they are more than a few pics...but that's just me...you rock at making these!!! thanks!!!

Thanks!

The hand was Dad's idea...he loves that video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom