Serious Question...under the pants (warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGALchick

The Fly

After looking at the images of Bono and Adam being nekkid, (the one from that site where we dress them up) something has been preying on my mind for a while...

It is known in America that young boys are "circumcised" before they are 6 months old (at least).

I noticed that Adam was uncut (well...now EVERYONE knows that), but HOW DO YOU KNOW IF BONO IS? Do Irish people practice that "circumcision" 40 years ago (LMFAO) to nowadays?

Seriously, does anyone know?????

I've never seen like, a LIVE natural either!!!

i actually don't know what diff. is :eek:
someone once told me; i tink i've seen both tho (unfortunately not in real life, if ya know what i mean:sexywink:)

...would someone like to explain it to me!???:scratch::reject: :sexywink:

:hmm:

U2002revolution! said:
i actually don't know what diff. is :eek:
someone once told me; i tink i've seen both tho (unfortunately not in real life, if ya know what i mean:sexywink:)

...would someone like to explain it to me!???:scratch::reject: :sexywink:

:hmm:

How to be...delicate here...

An uncircumsized man has a sheath of skin covering the end of it. To use it (in any fashion), the sheath needs to be pulled back. Nature does the pulling back for naughty uses, and I believe the man himself pulls the skin back for proper, bathroom uses.

A circumsized man is what you'll most likely see on almost any man. If you've seen a naked man, you've probably seen a circumsized man.

If anyone else has more detailed knowledge, please correct me!

I myself am Irish/Canadian. I hold dual citizenship. And I will tell you that the Irish, and many europeans, DO NOT circumsize their boys. Most Irish, I can only speak for Irish catholics, because i dont know any others DO NOT torture their boys with this barbaric process. IRISH MEN HAVE REAL COCKS!!!!
Having a normal penis, unlike those circumsized freaks of nature, rocks...It keeps the tip a million times more sensitive for a million times more pleasure. In an uncircumsized man, the head of the penis spends it time rubbing up against underwear etc...and so becomes less sensitive, and the skin hardened I would say that if you are an american girl, you likely have not seen an uncircumsized penis in your lifetime, as it it standard practise for americans to circumsize their boys. I even know some guys who dont even know whether their penis is circumsized or not. I find this amazing. Until i whip out mine, and they say, so thats what it looks like. I have my skin and i feel superior for it. It protects the luscious tip, keeping it in ultra sensitive mode. YEAHHHH!!!1

Last edited:
there's hope for normalty

I myself am Irish/Canadian. I hold dual citizenship. And I will tell you that the Irish, and many europeans, DO NOT circumsize their boys. Most Irish, I can only speak for Irish catholics, because i dont know any others DO NOT torture their boys with this barbaric process. IRISH MEN HAVE REAL COCKS!!!!
Having a normal penis, unlike those circumsized freaks of nature, rocks...It keeps the tip a million times more sensitive for a million times more pleasure. In an uncircumsized man, the head of the penis spends it time rubbing up against underwear etc...and so becomes less sensitive, and the skin hardened I would say that if you are an american girl, you likely have not seen an uncircumsized penis in your lifetime, as it it standard practise for americans to circumsize their boys. I even know some guys who dont even know whether their penis is circumsized or not. I find this amazing. Until i whip out mine, and they say, so thats what it looks like. I have my skin and i feel superior for it. It protects the luscious tip, keeping it in ultra sensitive mode. YEAHHHH!!!1
I never knew that... :yes: :yes:

Really? Does that make the PATRIARCH of Bono "uncut" too? Any evidence?

It is a highly safe bet that any Irish men you have the opportunity to cuddle with, all have their skins. I would say prob. 99% of them do as a matter of fact. And that includes Irish Rockstars. I would bet my foreskin on it.

Re: LMAO

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:
LMAO @ this thread! :lmao:

well...stuff's good to know...considering that's how I'm drawing 'em... :shifty:

LOL, yeah eh?:p

I would be very happy to put an end to this speculation and examine Bono, Larry, Adam and Edge to answer your question, all the the name of research you understand!!

I think I and the mods have been pretty lenient lately with the amount of raunchiness going on in pleba lately.. but I think this one is going a bit far.

Its really none of anyone's business if Bono is circumsized or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom