Senior Superlatives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Well I'm just thrilled! Looks like I'm going to win the senior superlative that goes in the yearbook for "Most likely to run for public office"!!!! How do i know this? Well, my entire homeroom voted for me, the entire newspaper staff voted for me, all my other friends voted for me, and they told their homerooms to vote for me, and there's no other girl (its divided into boy/girl) who is as outwardly obsessed with politics as I am. This is so exciting because I NEVER dreamed of getting a superlative in the yearbook! In middle school and freshman year i was always the kid to make fun of, now people know me and my reputation as a strong democrat and i take that as a good thing! :D

Anyone else here ever won/been a senior superlative?

I never won a damn thing. But that's really cool, I'm sure you're headed for a very successful political career! Maybe you'll be the first woman elected to the Senate from Virginia! :applaud: :applaud:

verte76 said:
I never won a damn thing. But that's really cool, I'm sure you're headed for a very successful political career! Maybe you'll be the first woman elected to the Senate from Virginia! :applaud: :applaud:

haha that'd be great! but first i want to be a political consultant and eventually advise a president. after that i'll consider running for office. NOT president though.....

I had to read the the title of this thread twice. I thought it said Senior Superlaxitives. :eek:

Congrats! And work on that Virginia senator thing. We need a good democrat around here. :up:

I was voted "Most likely to fall out of a plane and survive." :huh:

Or maybe it was jump out of a plane. Either way, I know I didn't even fill the sheet out. :lol:
I think I must have won by default because I know like three people were like "hey, it'd be funny if we put you down for this," and other people I went to high school with don't remember my name (and didn't after 3 months).

Back
Top Bottom