Self Aid Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
I got this beauty in the mail yesterday :) The VCD was kind of blurry, but the performance is from 1986, so I'm happy just to have this :hyper:

and I think I have finally figured out how to copy VCDs too :reject: , so if anyone would like a copy please PM me

I still can't copy DVDs though :(

Anyway, on with the show :)

33878%3B%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D53%3B%3D837%3D323253%3B746%3C4%3Bnu0mrj

33878%3B%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D53%3B%3D837%3D323253%3B746%3C4%3Cnu0mrj

33878%3B%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E44%3A%3E746%3E232344%3A837%3B66ot1lsi

Oh Kelly thank you! :bow: :hug: :up: You've done it again! These are beautiful! :love:

As a big fan from those days, it's sad this 'era' doesn't get more attention- the post-UF, pre-JT days, Self Aid/Conspiracy of Hope/Amnesty shows! Bono was so gorgeous, that lovely young face, those eyes, such expression and emotion! He was growing out his mullet into the long JT mane, and that shaggy, bushy long hair looks great to me! I also love those fringe jackets and the white ruffled shirts he wore under them. Sighhhhh :cute:

U2Kitten said:
Oh Kelly thank you! :bow: :hug: :up: You've done it again! These are beautiful! :love:

As a big fan from those days, it's sad this 'era' doesn't get more attention- the post-UF, pre-JT days, Self Aid/Conspiracy of Hope/Amnesty shows! Bono was so gorgeous, that lovely young face, those eyes, such expression and emotion! He was growing out his mullet into the long JT mane, and that shaggy, bushy long hair looks great to me! I also love those fringe jackets and the white ruffled shirts he wore under them. Sighhhhh :cute:

Awww, thanks :hug:

I have kind of a funny story. Today at lunch, I was telling my sister about this concert, well the conversation went like this:

Me: I got a new VCD in the mail yesterday!

Kerry: What is it?

Me: It's U2's Self Aid performance.

Kerry: What was "Self Aid"?

Me: Well, it was a concert for the unemployed in Ireland and . . .

Kerry: Then I hope it was a free concert!

:lmao:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

:yes:.

He does look great in these stills, doesn't he?

Thanks, Kelly, for sharing these!

Angela

Back
Top Bottom