See you all in a week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm going on a cruise for a week, with my sis and my cousins. You guys, take it easy while I'm gone, or else I'll never be able to catch up with all the posts when I get back! :D

This is also a vacation from U2 imposed by my sis and cousins who say I need a break from them... I'm SO going to have PLEBA and U2 withdrawals! :(

Well, take care, be good (IF that's possible) :sexywink:

:wave:

Larry, :kiss: :kiss: :larry: :kiss: :kiss: I'll miss ya baby!

flaming june said:
I'm going on a cruise for a week, with my sis and my cousins. You guys, take it easy while I'm gone, or else I'll never be able to catch up with all the posts when I get back!

This is also a vacation from U2 imposed by my sis and cousins who say I need a break from them... I'm SO going to have PLEBA and U2 withdrawals!

Flamin' June Bug! I'll miss ya. :D :smooches: You can always sneak your U2 music into your headphones. That's what I did. If I didn't have my U2 songs to listen to while I was on the train to Southampton, England for the cruise I went on with my mom, it just wouldn't have been right, y'know? And.... I was very thankful for my earphones and U2 music to listen to because I needed something that drowned out the annoying sound of the french tour guide's voice. She talked for the 2 1/2 hours from the ship to Paris and the 2 1/2 hours back. It was OK going because she gave a history of some of the things we saw and stuff, but going back? She didn't shut up. :GAH!:

But anyway. Have fun. :D :wave: I'll make sure everything is handled on the Larry end. heh.

Moonie :D

Re: Re: See you all in a week!

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Flamin' June Bug! I'll miss ya. :D :smooches: You can always sneak your U2 music into your headphones. That's what I did. If I didn't have my U2 songs to listen to while I was on the train to Southampton, England for the cruise I went on with my mom, it just wouldn't have been right, y'know? And.... I was very thankful for my earphones and U2 music to listen to because I needed something that drowned out the annoying sound of the french tour guide's voice. She talked for the 2 1/2 hours from the ship to Paris and the 2 1/2 hours back. It was OK going because she gave a history of some of the things we saw and stuff, but going back? She didn't shut up. :GAH!:

But anyway. Have fun. :D :wave: I'll make sure everything is handled on the Larry end. heh.

Thanks guys!

Yep, I think I'm going to cheat and sneak some U2 in my luggage (I wish I could sneak Larry in my luggage :sexywink: ) I need to listen to WOWY while sitting on the deck looking at the stars!

Eh, Moonie, how do you intend to handle Larry's end? :eyebrow: :silent: :laugh:

I'll miss you Moonie Moober :hug:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: See you all in a week!

flaming june said:

Thanks guys!

Yep, I think I'm going to cheat and sneak some U2 in my luggage (I wish I could sneak Larry in my luggage :sexywink: ) I need to listen to WOWY while sitting on the deck looking at the stars!

That sounds absolutely devine. I spent my evenings out on the deck of the boat with my journal and my headphones. I just loved it. Sitting there, listening to U2 - the ocean around me.

Eh, Moonie, how do you intend to handle Larry's end? :eyebrow: :silent: :laugh:

I'll miss you Moonie Moober :hug:

Meh... I was wondering when you'd catch that. heh. I'll be handling Larry's end er, quite nicely. :silent: :laugh:

I'll miss you too! Be safe, OK?

Back
Top Bottom