Secrets and Chile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgy Thing

The Fly
Hi all fellow PLEBAns :D
I have this little problem I thought you might be able to help out with. I know it has been posted here before, but I can't search the forum, and I can't find it myself. So it would've been nice if you could do it for me, that would help a lot! You see, I'm looking for the U2: Secrets on Conan O'Brien Show.. Anyone has a link to that?

And I also wondered if Adam is singing on a concert in Chile, and does anyone have avideoclip or anything from there?

Thanks a lot! :)

some of there songs yea i love visueal kei bands my favourites malice mizer x japan are very cool iv been geting to know there music recintly through youtube:happy:

yeah, malice mizer is pretty cool though I prefer Gackt as a solo artist (I don't like Mana :reject: ) But I love Dir en Grey, they're awesome but not everyone likes them. I do :wink: (especially Toshiya) If you wanna talk about them (or other things) you can email me :yes: Cause these things don't belong in this thread

i love gackt :heart: he has the most beutiful voice iv never heard dir en grey ill have to check them out ill email you to chat about them but i carnt yet cos im goona be offline for a couple of weeks im moveing house and i have to wait for the phone to be put on and its in the country and the line has to be attached can you belive that i live on the internet :sad: so ill talk to you then :happy:

you haven't heard of Dir en Grey? :ohmy: omg, you have to listen to their songs. Yokan, Embryo, Mask, Child Prey, Kodou, Yurameki, Clever Sleazoid, Ain't afraid to die!
Gackt has an amazing voice, I love him so much and he's so beautiful.
Where are you from btw?

:yes: dir an grey are fantastic although i think there videos are more scary than malice mizer :lol: im liveing in the uk at the moment :happy:

malice mizer is a bit older I think, but you're right, Dir en Grey are scarier. But that's real Visual Kei. But Kyo, the singer, wants to be scary ('cause he's so small, under 160 cm I guess) and so are their videos :wink: I can't tell you everything I know here what would be too much.
I wanna go to the UK! :( Where exactly do you live?

Thank you very much DreamOutLoud!! :bow:
Now I can save them at my computer and won't have to look for them again, thank you! :D

I'm sorry, but does anyone have "The year 2000"? From the same show..? It would be really cool! :D
I have a friend (who is a U2 maniac...) who has not seen, I repeat, NOT SEEN it!! I think that reason speaks for itself... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom